Our Farewells | Sakyo Furuichi

GUIDE!!!

bold: conversations
italics: written on the letter
that the reader gave to sakyo.

· · ·

i swear i wanted this to be
short because it's going to be
sad but i got carried away
and now i'm crying sendhelp—
no mentions of death whatsoever
this is just unrequited love for
ya'll (':

i hope you guys will like
this still!!

enjoyy (≧∇≦)/

Porque contigo yo ya escoji?
Ahora mi corazon ta supri
( Why was it you that I fell

in love with? You
disappeared like bubble. )

Dearest Sakyo,

I have always loved you.

" You're going home early again? " You asked your blonde classmate. As a middle schooler, you're barely latching on your parents' support on going home as you wanted to be as independent as the glasses–wearing guy who happen to be beside you.

With a sigh, he nodded. " Can't miss my chances. "

" ..That she might come back? " You asked, this time– your voice as soft as it could. How can you put it.. You've always liked him. You've always liked Sakyo. That Sakyo that saved you from the bullies, that Sakyo that gave you lunch when you forgot to bring yours, he was everything to you that he can't be to most people.

The blonde gave a small smile with a determined nod, " I have my faith into the theatre, I know she'll come back soon. And when that happens, I'll be there to welcome her. "

And so, days bled into months and even years— you were in high school with average grades and achievements but Sakyo dropped out. He stopped studying yet it really didn't affect your meetings with him that much as he still lived in the neighborhood where you too, lived.

Blinded with love, you never really thought of having to leave him until questions about your future career had dawned on you– the only time that actually scared you the most. " M–my.. My profession? "

The school counselor nodded with a smile, she gave you a paper with the list of good professions that suited you base on the recent tests you took to determine your best aspect when it comes to finding a profession. " You have amazing skills as most teachers know you have, (name). And you do pretty well with your studies. From your test results, good professions lined up, pick one for you to take for your future career. What do you think would fit you best here? "