Happy What-Day | Tenma Sumeragi

happy birthday, tenten!
(≧∇≦)/ ❤

· · ·

reader and tenma are already a married couple in this oneshot.

" Hey, sorry, I'll be off now. " You whispered to your half-awake husband who is clearly tired from his shooting the night before. You gently leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

" ..You're not eating breakfast with me? "

A sigh left your lips, his question leaving it harder for you to go. " I'm sorry. "

His once half-lidded eye are now open wide, his hands itched to touch you yet his tsundere side told him otherwise. And so with a ghost heart, he let his hands lay limp beside him.

" ..Who will eat breakfast with me? "

" You can eat on your own so stop making it hard for me to leave, " You said with a small smile dancing on your lips as you grabbed your handbag with you- all set to go.

" I love you. " You said as you walked off.

" I know. "

" YOU DITCHED YOUR HUSBAND ON HIS BIRTHDAY?! "

Izumi squeaked, her voice catching attention from the people around the restaurant you dined the rest of Tenma's ex-troupe mates in. Yuki laughed at your work, " Well if she ditched her husband just to get us into a fine restaurant for breakfast then that wouldn't really matter now, would it? "

" We're talking about a big problem here! " Muku- who over the years had grown confidence for his way of conversation- ushered to his friend. Yuki then gave a shrug as he took a sip on his morning wine, " Is it a problem though? "