Birthday Mixtape | Kazunari Miyoshi

PAGE 0 5 5
❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
KAZUNARI.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

PROMPT ⁀➷ reader is a
school council vice-pres
and is rather strict. with
this comes a transferee,
a magnet for girls & a dj
named kazunari            .

NOTE ⁀➷KAZU'S HAYA
MI-NEESAN   IS SO BAD
SHE  DIDNT WRITE FOR
HIM ON HIS BDAY, HON
I LOVE YOU SO    MUCH
IM  SORRY IM LATE FOR
A    DAY, AH I LOVE YOU

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KYAA! He's so cute!

The squeals of most thirsting girls fanning over a known DJ came resonating through the used-to peaceful campus. The morning burned irritatingly for the reason that it was still early and the screams of the simping students had already shaken everyone's earbuds.

The blonde lowered the glasses he wore as if to take in his moment, giving them a subtle wink which may have caused a few to collapse under such hot gaze. ❝ G'morning, cuties~!

The ladies shrieked once more, taking hold of their phones and asking for a picture with the known Kazunari Miyoshi, the partygoer- a known DJ of Veludo Way, a lady's man and so on.

May it be men or women, both gender loved his outgoing personality. No one dared to dislike him ever, he was just that great.

Well, maybe not everyone praises the ground he walks on.

Good Morning to you too, Miyoshi-senpai.

The firm voice that sliced through the cheerful atmosphere had the students stand on their ground in silence. Kazunari, confused by what happened, turned around to take a glimpse of the cause of everyone's silence.

And that time, he thanked God upon seeing you.

Kazunari struggled out a greeting, ❝ Y–yoho~!

The students here besides the transferee may continue their walk to class. Try not to noise so much. ❞ A simple order came from you that made everyone disperse, your eyes never left Kazunari's quite fumbled state who watched everyone walked off– as if they were puppets.

That time, Kazunari wanted to be one of your puppets too and just walk off like nothing happened. He felt so much pressure from your gaze he can't even try to bat an eyelash your way, though that didn't matter for you– you just wanted to get the job done. ❝ You're three weeks behind, I hope you catch up. I'm a kouhai of yours, (full name) is the name. I was asked by the guidance counselor to show you around before classes start.