Say It | Sakyo Furuichi

requested by: DREAMORBIT
( thank you for requesting!! )

GUIDE!!!
√ reader is the director
of mankai company.

bold: conversations
italics: flashbacks
italics with ' ': thoughts
italics & bold : conversation
on flashbacks

" See this? " Sakyo asked, raising a picture of you, a smile on your face amidst the members of the Spring Troupe

" See this? " Sakyo asked, raising a picture of you, a smile on your face amidst the members of the Spring Troupe. He showed the picture to every low–yakuza, his underlings, who all raised a brow in questioning.

One of his men asked, " A chick? What do we do? Get rid of her? "

" Shut your mouth because I'm not done talking. " He barked, the man who asked from before stepped back— not wanting to disobey his senior, his boss.

Sakyo sighed, " If you see her on streets and decide to play her around, you'd get killed. If you see her and decided to rob her, you'd get killed. If you do anything that we normally do— which as you know by now that we do fucked up stuff— then you'd get killed. Don't get near her on public and private places, hear me? "

" Why so? Is she your girl or something? " The man who questioned before asked again, with no patience, Sakyo slapped the man as hard as he could– a glare fixed on his underling.

" I'll sew your mouth myself the next time you decide to talk. " Sakyo threatened, the underling nodded– clearly petrified of what happened. Sakyo continued and made up an excuse, " Do her wrong and we won't get our money back. That's all. "

It was a brief yet understandable reason so everyone left with no word. Sakyo sat on his desk, staring at your picture– feeling the giddiness and warmth.

' I'm doing this so you won't get hurt, that's why. ' He thought to himself, folding the picture afterwards and putting it inside his wallet.

Sakyo's men remembered his words and what happened during that meeting pretty clearly. They wouldn't have remembered so if it weren't for you, running on the sidewalk of Veludo Way– tears streaming down your face and they even noticed that you threw the things you recently bought aside just to run faster.

" So, I guess we just need to do— " One low yakuza named Ryu stopped listing the things that he and his partner, Nishio, should be doing when a certain girl bumped into him.

Pissed off, Ryu was about to scold her when Nishio stopped his partner, " Don't. "

" I–I'm so..rry. " The two low yakuzas looked at you, you were even hiccuping from crying so much. You side stepped them and ran again, confusing the two men.