For Me | Masumi Usui

requested by: SHAKER-M4FUYU
( thank you for requesting!
sorry for taking so long! )

GUIDE!!!
√ reader is in a worse mental
shape where she's still trying
to recover from being in a car
accident resulting her inability
to walk.
· · ·
bold: conversations

( mental health problems
should not be taken lightly.
if you are uncomfortable with
it being described and being the
main topic, please wait for my
next update. )

( I get drunk, pretend that I'm over it Self-destruct, show up like an idiot )

 Self-destruct, show up like an idiot )

Dancing is your way of releasing emotions that had built up inside of you for so long that you just had to shake those emotions off and get lost in the beat of the music.

The awed expressions of the people you danced in front to, the audience's response when you make a cool move or when the bit started and ended. The times when you make eye contact at your co-dancers with a smile on your face as you do the moves together. Or the times when you dance alone and you feel like pouring your heart out, the responsibility of the whole dance routine being carried for a few seconds of a solo performance. The feeling of having to accomplish the whole routine together, showing it, joining competitions, and winning or losing them.

All of it- gone when you were caught in a car accident, concluding your state with the news of your inability to ever walk again. 

What a great loss. Your life that revolved about dancing and music, spending most of your life in the matters of dancing, the matters of polishing your skills, the years and the people swirled down in the sink when you had taken in the reality that everything you have worked for ended up in the dump. 

The situation had you to self destruct, your mental health wasn't in a good condition as so were you overall. You couldn't go out of your home even if your parents tried to beg you on going out and engaging you on activities that aren't dancing, asking of you to join art lessons or violin lessons but you turned them all down. You've danced your way since you were 5, there was no way you can just move on from the pain in just a matter of weeks or even months. 

" Hey, hon.. Do you remember Mrs. Usui? " 

The question perked you up, you stopped eating your breakfast and for the first time in a while, you actually paid attention to a topic your mother engaged. " Yes.. She was the one who introduced me to dancing and supported my career until I got scouted by a bigger company. Isn't she working overseas? " 

" She came back with her husband to celebrate her birthday with her family here. Mr. Usui remembered your singing and asked if you could sing for her. "