Your Name | Tsumugi Tsukioka

" once   upon   a   blue   moon  ,
where    art     devotees    wish

for  people of  today  to attune
on  play and theatre's niche. "

" Uh.. "

" She– a girl?! She's so.. kawaii "

" New face who dis. "

Being used to meeting people and engaging in conversations, you weren't thrilled seeing men huddled in one room at all.

Studying at a prestigious University, it was only expected of you to excel in many things. It is already expected of you to act like one to excel too, so having to go all the way from Tokyo then to Veludo Way– you know deep in your heart this was a choice that'll result in good things. This is a choice of an excelling student and so will the result be. " I am (full name), a student of Tokyo University majoring in Journalism. "

' Don't you remember me? '

" In reference to Tokyo University's competition of Journalism Awards before my graduation, we are asked to make a work of our own free-will that would reflect what Japan is known for. I believe theatre is also one way to go, that is why I have requested for your director, a sister's friend, Izu-chan– to let me be here.

I apologize for my sudden appearance, I hope we can all go by one another. "

It wasn't as if you were expecting to be entirely welcomed by them, because you didn't. Actors in Tokyo are usually looking at themselves at the level of being high and mighty yet, the members of Mankai were all different in a good way. " Sakuma-san, what was the reason you decided to— "

" I– I'll do my best! "

Silence followed the two of you. You were waiting for him to calm down from his nervous self, you weren't even taking a video yet he was so frantic. The maroon–haired then covered his face in defeat, " I'm sorry.. I'm just too flustered.. "

After the one on one interview you've had for the rest of the Spring Troupe members came the Summer Troupe, "  I heard you are also the company's costume designer besides being an actor. What motivation do you have to balance both heavy jobs? "

" Simple, my motivation is my clothes. "

" Oh. "

Then goes the third group. You were already starting to get tired asking impromptu questions, but you knew it yourself that you had to push through if you wanted to go by the schedule. Yet, the members also call for some little trouble from time to time, " As the leader of the Autumn Troupe, what can you say to them that would help improve their performances? "

" Well, as the center of– "

" The troupe's problems. "

" You callin' for a fight?! "

You sure are being worn off.

The one on one interview had to stop after the Autumn Troupe's as you also needed some rest yourself. Even if you told them that you'd rest, your mind couldn't let you stay still that's why as of now— you found yourself in the courtyard of the Mankai Dorms scribbling words on your notebook.

" Is this how you rest? "

You looked up from your notebook, your attention being lifted from it then to a dark blue–haired actor. You've briefly seen him earlier but you were already dug deep into starting the interview before you and him could converse, " My mind couldn't rest easy. "