We're Here | Mankai Family

Why am I sad?

You pondered about so, the skies of 6 AM seem to cry with you. It's been a few days of constant sadness and regret, yet the very feeling of the two had you questioning yourself as to why you felt them in the first place.

" .. Do you still have your medicines with you? " Your mother asked. You didn't really want to talk about it, the fact that you even have to hear the word 'medicines' had you deep in thought.

She made it sound like you're not sane.

Pushing your agitated thoughts behind, you nodded despite having your phone pressed on the side of your ear. Your mom waiting for your response on the other end, " Of course. I'll buy if I need them. "

" Take care of yourself, sweetie. "

Mom, don't you have trust left in me after being diagnosed?

" Of course, you too- mom. "

It wasn't like you've done damage to yourself, because you hadn't. The damage was done mentally, not physically. They say it was okay not to destruct your physical self, but most people don't know the much clearer pain of having your mental state being destructed.

I can go insane from all this.

" D–director? " Muku pulled you out of your thoughts, you looked up from having to blankly stare at the practice room's floor and towards the pink-haired. A small fake smile painted on your lips,

" I'm sorry, I was deeply in thought. Let's go from the top. "

And so it did. But no matter how many ' go from the top ' of an order from you, everyone noticed your blank state when all of them act. Everyone knew you weren't alright, everyone can really see that.

Tenma stopped the play, his eyes firmly set on your wandering gaze. " Are you going to ask us to go again from the top and not be mentally present? "

" H–huh? " Your response seems to irk the leader more. How and why are you losing your game? You've even lost interest in directing, you barely direct things anymore!

" How about let's stop practicing for now? We can work tomorrow, I'll go ahead. "

" Eh? Tenten?!.. I guess I'll just go too. "

Misumi followed his fellow troupe members, leaving Yuki and Muku to you. You tried to calm down, why were they leaving? Did you do something wrong? Did I make a mistake?

Calm down, calm down, calm dow—

" Director–san, would you like to go to the candy store with me? Yuki-kun can go too! " The happiness of Muku rubbed off to you and the other, you were surprised to see yourself and the first years in the store just a moment later.