Blues & Birthdays | Yuki Rurikawa

happy birthday, you silver
-tongued designer! i love
you more than you know.

· · ·

kaori tsumioka is an oc, if you
have the same name as kaori
then feel free to change it.

With a small smile on your face, you deliberately ran your fingers over the stems of each flower you chose, filling your already busy mind with what aesthetic should your flower arrangement go with.

As a second-year in St. Flora High School, it is only known for the students to be excellent in their part. As for you, you're known to be quite intelligent yet fall on the communication department. You had always been entitled as the kind soul in school, always known as the one who only speaks with whom you're only comfortable with.

Now that we can talk about your kindness, somehow, you wonder if being too kind is wrong.

" I like your close friend- Yuki Rurikawa-san so much! So if you please Senpai, pretty please help me out! That shouldn't bother you, right? You don't like him too, right? " Tsumioka Kaori, a kouhai of yours who's known for her energetic personality asked. Other than that personality of hers, she is known to be quite the heartbreaker if you will.

But even with that stained image of hers, you can't seem to say no to her pleas. Even if she was too demanding, even if she's wrong.

Even if you liked Yuki Rurikawa.

Is being too kind really this hurting? Why does the option of saying 'no' did not come to your mind? Even if you wanted to fight back and say that you liked the same person too.

' Ahh, that's right. I can't exactly stop her if there's no relationship happening between Yuki-kun and I. I have no right. ' you thought as you gave your kouhai a small smile.

" I.. I'll try my best to help you, Kaori-chan. "

" (name).. you idiot. " You sighed out helplessly as you bumped your head on your wooden desk. Your eyes then catching the sight of your cat-designed phone case that was supposed to be a pair with Yuki's. " Uwah, I don't want to have feelings anymore! Let these feelings drown, I don't want it! Thanks for being an idiot, I'm suffering! "

" There is no idiot in the Tsukioka family, you should know that by now- (name). "

Jolting up on your seat, your attention went to an older relative of yours. Blush apparent on your face, you failed to cover them when he had already caught on your demise. Tsumugi chuckled at that, " But we are a bunch of cowards, aren't we? I looked away from the path of acting for a long time, only for me to regret everything later on. "