Sickness & Health | Sakyo Furuichi

requested by: DREAMORBIT
( AND WE ARE BACK TO CREATE
CHAOS HI, SORRY FOR TAKING LONG
THANK U FOR THE PLOT, LOVE YOU
LOTS LOTS LOTS! (♥ω♥*) )

requested by: DREAMORBIT( AND WE ARE BACK TO CREATECHAOS HI, SORRY FOR TAKING LONGTHANK U FOR THE PLOT, LOVE YOULOTS LOTS LOTS! (♥ω♥*) )

" ..Are you okay? "

Your tired gaze that was once latched onto the beautiful night sky went to see Sakyo's worried face. You chuckled upon seeing him like that,

" You sure worry a lot, Sakyo-san.. "

The blinding lights that told you it was morning made you wish that you didn't have to wake up at all.

Even if you wanted to force your eyes to open, it was unfortunately heavy and the ache you feel in your head was not helping either. You feel cold all over, but this was a different cold. This 'cold' wasn't like how a person replies who is completely uninterested in you, this 'cold' felt like it'll bring bad things for your job.

Shivering from the cold, you held your blanket tightly around you, but you just know you have to get up soon or you'll miss morning practice.

" Why do we even get ill?.. " You pondered as you weakly stood up ( stumbling a few times at that ) in the midst of your preparation.

Last night, the symptoms of having a fever had already shown up. You had already taken a medicine before you slept and even drank lots of water, but as we know, fever doesn't go away in a blink. You're even more irritated by the fact that this fever of yours happened right in the middle of your stress over the upcoming show for the Summer Troupe.

" Good Morning. " You tried to greet in your usual cheery voice, you must have succeeded as the Summer Troupe replied casually as well.

' Good, I can keep acting as if I'm not ill. The good mood I can give off, the better. ' You thought to yourself as you clutched on your notebook and made your way over to your place in front of them.

" Min'na, let's start with stretches! "

As expected, the morning practice went smoothly. But as expected as well, you're already worn out and beat down. Before you left your room, you thought that you would have enough strength to at least cover the morning practice, but you concluded it would be impossible as the pain in your joints started to worsen and the cold you felt made you shiver at worst times. " Okay, that's it for now. Let's eat breakfast and then we'll return a few minutes after that. "

" Otsupico~! "

" Good work, min'na! "