Shoujo Prince | Muku Sakisaka

requested by: @APinchOfWeeb
( thank you for requesting!! )

GUIDE!!!
bold: conversations

GUIDE!!! bold: conversations

"(last name), "

Murmurs of knowing and not knowing you filled your ears, though you told yourself to not be bothered about it. How many years has it been since you've decided to study in St. Flora Middle School and still not be known? You weren't so sure.

It's not like you did something wrong, not like you hated being in crowds. People might have judged a lone wolf to be someone whose vulnerable at socializing that's why they prefer to be alone. Which is not true.

A lone wolf like you is the one who had built up enough confidence in yourself to be more comfortable of staying alone than lingering with others. A lone wolf like you had been strong–willed ever since, you may have felt experiences of being scared and at lost but being that you have gotten used to depending on your own— you have always had that faith in yourself that you can still stand and alone at that.

You made your way over to your P.E. teacher, he handed you a baseball ball as he turned towards the class. " (last name) here is the ace of St. Flora's Baseball Girls Team. What is an ace then? In baseball, the ace is the best starting pitcher on a team.  Now I asked (last name) to show you how to pitch, watch her form because if we do our tryouts later and your forms sucks– you'll be getting an F immediately! "

The students groaned out from another attempt of their P.E. teacher at threatening them.

Your sensei positioned himself behind the home plate, " Now my position is called the Catcher. When a batter, which we'll be talking about later, tries to hit the pitcher's ball, catchers crouch down behind the batter and receives the ball if and only if the ball did not hit the bat. "

Everyone listened to your teacher's additional information until he called you to pitch at him.

Standing up, you placed the ball on your dominant hand, lifting a leg up– you pulled your hand where the ball was and threw it towards the pitcher. Due to it's fast movement, your teacher wasn't able to prepare himself and to even watch where the ball should be as it hit his face completely.

" Ohh~ " The boys whistled in awe, you stood up properly and ran your way towards you teacher.

" (first name) look out! Your inner hell is showing, wouldn't want to be dropped out! "

Though most of the students started to laugh, one or two were off to get a nurse, a certain pink haired theatrical actor stood in shock as he watched you shaking your teacher– trying to wake him up.

" What a pity for a lone wolf.. " On girl whispered to her friend who chuckled with her.

Muku blamed himself again and again, he could've been more attentive. If he was, he might have noticed you a lot earlier.