I Won't Mind | Azuma Yukishiro

" Hey, sorry. Did I keep you waiting? " You ran a hair towel through your wet locks as your gaze met the taller and older man before you. Your cuddle buddy of two years now still held a small smile just like whenever he meets you.

" I waited for a week for your call, waiting a few minutes outside your apartment door is nothing. " Was his reply, you chuckled at that as you ushered for him to come in.

Honestly, Azuma would've liked it a lot if you had given him a reason as to why you were away again.

But even if he did ask, the fact that you are only one of his clients made him all the more frustrated. More than half of his frustration was directed at himself, if only he could ask you out- if only he could 'man up' and go out on a relationship with you, maybe get married and then have kids. Maybe he was looking so far into the future but he doesn't really mind, as he can't really do anything for the two of you now- the least his thoughts can go is only a big 'what if this happened..'

" So, where were you for the past few days?.. Oh, I mean if it's not a personal question.. " Azuma hated that he has to hesitate when he questions too.

You gave him a quick glance as you fixed your nightgown, " Well, it's no fun of an event really. Just dying from paperwork. "

" Ah.. I see. "

There wasn't supposed to be feelings growing in the first place, you are just a client. One of his clients who happen to be younger of two years than him. Though even if you met him under the circumstances of having a middle-age depression, he wanted to make the most out of the days you seek for him. He hoped you'd feel the same way too, because if that was the case-

Falling in love with you would've been easy then.

" I walked around Veludo last week, I thought of dropping by a bar but I saw you with someone else. One of your clients must be.. " You wandered aloud, earning Azuma's attention right then and there. What, are you jealous? Maybe half of the reason as to why you were away for a week was because of that. " Fufu, did you envy my client? "

" Hm, not envy- more like content. I realized that you're not really alone all the time. And that made me happy, I'm glad you're fine on your own. "

But even if that was the case, what's there to be contented of if it was only you that Azuma wanted to sleep and walk beside?

He can never read your intentions, nor can he read your mind. He wanted to stay more than one night in your schedule, if he can stay longer than that then it would be an honor in his case. If he can stay forever in your life, then he'd be the happiest. That's how close his mind can get, and he has no regret for even trying to dream about it.

" I'm tired, we should sleep. " You yawned out as you made yourself comfortable on your bed, Azuma took his coat off and laid beside you. One of his hands running through your slightly damp hair, his eyes running through your features. Stamping the moment of 'now' in his head, hoping not to forget it.

" Azuma-san.. You might call it weird that I noticed but whenever we sleep together- you're acting all fidgety and uncomfortable. " You pointed out, eyes closed still as you indulged in his heat. You felt Azuma froze at your observation, though you didn't really expect any less.

He was fidgety because he wanted to touch you more than what he can do for now, he's uncomfortable because he's keeping things in his heart. Keeping thoughts in his mind when he can just let it all out in one go. He wanted to tell you so bad that he's willing to quit his job, willing to settle down with you for as long as you want. He wants you to know that he needed you for so long, if it was that easy- maybe he won't hesitate to question you things anymore. Maybe you'd love him back and kiss him on mornings as a greeting, just maybe.

You blindly ran your fingertips through his soft skin, your hand finding his bicep. A small smile on your lips before you finally dozed off, " If you're uncomfortable too much to sleep beside me, then please do imagine me as someone else. I won't mind. "

'But what do I do..if you're the only one I can imagine?'

if you're the only one I can imagine?'

this is dedicated to cai, an author
o

f a bakudeku doujinshi called
'antinomie' that became the
root of this one shot.

hello hello hello everyone! i'mso sorry for the slow updates nowadays

so sorry for the slow updates
nowadays. i had no heart to
write whatsoever as after the
day of being congratulated for
my achievement, a family
member passed away and i was
too down to even think of updating.
the fact that i wrote a slight angst
might be the cause of my blues.

but anyway, i did cheer myself up
over the days of not writing so i guess
i'm fine now- i already have a base
plot for chikage's oneshot BUT still,,
it's full of holes and whatnot so i'm
still filling it as best as i could. thank
you for waiting, i hope you guys like
this oneshot considered as filler
anyhow! (≧∇≦)/ ❤

stay safe everyone!