I Own | Homare Arisugawa

PAGE 0 6 1
❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
HOMARE.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

NOTE ⁀➷ this is an advertising rom-comfiller onshot for one of the mem-bers of the winter troupe as the troupe only had one entry in the contest & i might bend the rules alittle ( pls read 'til the end )

NOTE ⁀➷ 
this is an advertising rom-com
filler onshot for one of the mem-
bers of the winter troupe as the
troupe only had one entry in the contest & i might bend the rules a
little ( pls read 'til the end ).

also, my friends and i are
gonna be in here omg,, i'm
gonna tag—! ( OtakuLIT,
Sevulent , & asmobaby )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" Welcome to You-Can't-Order-
Here-If -You're-In-A-Relationship Café, How May I help you— "

The worker behind the Cashier, who's nametag was written as 'Chimiko', was slapped upside by the Barista next to her. Seven, who had just shushed her co-worker turned to you and your date. " Sorry, she's just very lonely. I hope that doesn't make you leave the café. "

" Oi! You're being mean to me, I'm the cashier here! "

You wished you could just be that open.

Unlike these two workers who are now retorting playful taunts on each other, you're a completely shy lady who had only survived adulthood because of your job that doesn't include communicating to too many people.

As a worker at a local book publishing company, loving any concepts of art is only natural to you. That, even lead you to love the walking form of art in itself, that being Homare.

Just at one glance that which he gave you when you two first met, Homare had already finished a book of poetry in mind. He felt butterflies in his stomach, he felt his heart constrict– only one line struck to him at that moment.

' If she is not the one, then I would not want to know who is.'

Now back in reality, you wailed your hands around, completely having no idea what to feel in this situation. The two workers' attention finally fell on you, " I-it's okay! We all went through the phase of being single after all! "

" But it is better if you are in the phase of being ' in love', no? " The velvet voice of the man beside you reached yours and their ears, his tone sharp and in finality. Tilting your head to see him, he let his gaze linger with yours which only screamed honesty.

This honesty laced-eyes of his was the same he showed you when he said he liked you for the first time.

" Geez, you two flirt where I can't hear, will you? " The cashier bitterly commented, timidly typing whatever on her screen- you let the blush on your face crept back down as you swiftly tried to avoid the heart-melting man named Homare.