Damned 'Rivalry' | Tsuzuru Minagi

requested by: shiroyki
( thank you for requesting!! )

GUIDE!!!
bold: conversations
italics with ' ': 'thoughts'
italics: flashbacks
bold&italics: conversations
on flashbacks

· · ·

( REQUESTS are temporarily
closed mainly because of 1)
i need to finish all the requests
2) i have an upcoming oneshot
book to release next week.

no  worries , requests  will  be
open   again   soon   after   my
schedule  is up &  after having
to fin what i need to do (≧∇≦)/ )

no  worries , requests  will  be open   again   soon   after   myschedule  is up &  after havingto fin what i need to do (≧∇≦)/ )

" I really, really like you- no.. love you! Please be with me! "  The (h/c) haired girl bowed down in front of the Spring troupe's troupe leader, Sakuya. The guy seems to be shocked by the confession, stepping back in complete confusion. 

The poor guy was lost at words, " M-me?! You like me? How is that possible- " 

" I've been keeping these feelings for quite some time now and I hadn't had the confidence to tell you. Please go out with- " 

" I-I'll go out with you!" 

Minagi Tsuzuru, who was hopelessly in love with (last name) (first name) had a blank mind and a shattered heart after hearing the confession. He blamed himself for taking too long upon realizing his feelings for you, he blamed himself for not even having to make a move on you- if he was just a little bit early- maybe it was him you'd have to be with now.

Tsuzuru looked at the bound script he had on his hands, his back on the wall as he eavesdropped into the Spring Troupe, Izumi, and (name)'s conversation of him. It didn't even shock him to know that you're also in the meeting that his troupe and director would be having. Asides from knowing that you are Tsumugi's little sister who works as the music director and composer for the shows, you are also Sakuya's lover. 

Well, that was- at least, what Tsuzuru's assumptions were. 

" Shouldn't we be getting the script by now? " Itaru asked as he chilled on the sofa. The other troupe members nodded, questioning Tsuzuru's presence for the day's meeting as well. Masumi made a comment, " Tsuzuru's become one with his PC again. " 

The responsible adult in the troupe raised a brow, " So, he's reached the final stage. " 

" I wonder if he's okay? I hope he doesn't pass out again- " Before Sakuya could finish his sentence, the playwright came out from where he hid with a tired and unsatisfied expression written on his face. Having to grow a liking towards him, you stood from your seat- genuinely concerned.