Latte for a gift, Please? | Sakyo Furuichi

PAGE 0 6 6
❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
SAKYO.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

NOTE ⁀➷ 
Happy Birthday, Sakyo.
If I can be in love with you
once in a lifetime, then I'd
hope I'd never pass away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When you're worn out,

Something sweet is the best solution.

— miel, ereri dj

Heaves of heavy breaths were what left his lips as he continued to jog through the cramped alleyway, oh how hurt it must have been to run with clothes drenched in liquid- in which under it were his injured muscles and jarred skin making known of fresh cuts that had somehow made apparent through his clothes.

' I only had one job.. And I had to screw it up! ' The blonde mentally blamed himself as he took a sharp turn and finally heaved out a sigh. Breaths after breaths could be heard from him enough for the people around to know that he must've run a long route.

Even if the people around him pay him heed, even if some got scared and leave- the two of which should not matter. Right now, from where he's at, being sheltered from the bitter storm of the night by a local café's outside shed eased the burden left with how many people must there be tailing his whereabouts.

' Were they around 8? Or 20.. ' He thought to himself, it's not like he can offer something out to those guys besides trying to desperately leave their train of sight.

The harsh downpour of the rain continued for long, it took more than the minutes he calculated it to last for and he has to think of something quick. He can't just stay outside of a café and pretend as if he's waiting for a car ride home, sooner or later, the owner must have wanted for him to leave so not to scare customers coming in or leaving the place.

Ahh, the disadvantages of being a yakuza. What a pain right in the ass.

The soft patter of shoes making contact with the ground was left unnoticed by the yakuza who's gaze were still latched onto the rain happening before him. A certain (h/c)-haired worker placed a cup of latte down onto the table, her eyes skimming through the man before her.

" Excuse me? "

That time, Sakyo did not ask for the heavens above to be sought out by a definition of hope and sunshine.