Everyone's Here | Sakuya Sakuma

PAGE 0 6 4

ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
SAKUYA.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

REQUEST ⁀➷
[ 1/5 ] Contest Winner
verzuaint

NOTE ⁀➷ 
reader will be the director
of the company.

WARNING ⁀➷
Although I did try to lighten the writing, please know that this oneshot covers abuse. There will be a light
-hearted ending, however, if you find
it disturbing, please skip this and do
wait for my next update.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" Oh, you finally thought of coming home- huh? "

Sakuya slightly bowed in front of his relatives in respect, hoping that this could somehow ease what forming tension is bubbling in the air. He knew it in himself that he shouldn't have visited-after all, a year and a half passed already since he last saw of them. " Yes, Yoshinaga-san. I wanted to check up to all of you. How is everyone? "

" If you're here to rub your success in our faces, then just leave. "

And this is the reason why he doesn't plan on coming home.

At first, things were fine. The first family he lived in were kind to him, just like how relatives should be. The next family was too, until the third one. They were the kindest at first act, gradually it turned toxic. It started when he was asking for lunch since he doesn't have any money and being that his relatives should be responsible with his needs- he hoped to get a little something that he was sure he'd repay for them later on in life. However, he definitely did not expect for his supposed-to bento for lunch to be thrown right at his face.

But even so, he didn't treat them any different. He thought that maybe they were just frustrated that day, he thought that it would only be just a one-time thing.

But the next day, they didn't even try to make him his lunch or give him money. He starved himself at that time, thinking things would be better by the next day.

But it didn't. It just keeps on getting worse, there would be times when he's spared from their toxicity. But most of the time, they would do things we'd rather not think if. " You know that that's not what I'm here for, Yoshinaga-san. Oh! Uh, I actually came from abroad with souvenirs. Here- "

" Don't want it. "

" But- "

" So you are here to flaunt about where you're at now. Take those damn souvenirs no one asked for and leave. " The relative pushed her glasses and covered her unamused face with the newspaper she's currently reading, Sakuya sighed and dropped the bag of souvenirs on the table anyway. " I.. Only wanted to repay you all for having to give me a roof to shelter over the years. This may not pay for everything you've done for me but please.. take it. "