Self-Care | Azuma Yukishiro

requested by: bloombloomblooming
( this plot is so cute, i really thank
you for requesting!! )

GUIDE!!!
reader is doing her first
skincare routine with her
boyfriend, Azuma, who was
also very direct with his
suggestive terms & comebacks.
( warning: pure fluff + suggestive
comments from our dearest )

· · ·

bold: conversations

( please note that i don't do skin
care at all! i don't like moving
around & if i do get breakouts,
i use a good for the skin type of
soap and my pimples just
disappears so idk how skincare
works— i'm sorry if somehow
this ain't right? but i do get a lot
of skin care products only for
my sister to take it all away since
i don't use them and i don't find
any reason that i must to xD )

( please note that i don't do skin care at all! i don't like moving around & if i do get breakouts,i use a good for the skin type of soap and my pimples just disappears so idk how skincareworks— i'm sorry if somehowthis ain't right? but i do get a...

" A toner..? What the hell is that? Oh wait, it's this one I guess.. " You trailed off, you grabbed the bottle of toner only to realize that you haven't cleansed your face first. You hurried over to the bathroom but somehow slipped in the process– the thump on the floor that was heard due to the impact had brought attention to your boyfriend.

Azuma made his way to you two's bedroom only to see you on the floor. With a sigh, he crutched down to your level. " What are you doing, (name)? "

" I slipped on my way to the restroom.. " You mumbled out, you pushed yourself off of the ground. Your boyfriend could only look at you in amusement, still finding your klutz behavior cute. " Were you in a hurry? Do you need to pee that bad? "

" Shut up and no! Go back to the lounge or something, I need to do this skincare routine without you! " You fought back, you took your time to stand only for your boyfriend to follow afterwards. A calm look still on his face, irritating you more.

" Why don't you just do it with me? I can show you how it's done— oh wait.. How come you're suddenly interested in this? And have you used my products? " He asked, now in a serious mode which sets you off back. You shook your head, you could only sigh out in this position, really.

" A workmate bought me a bundle of  skincare products. He said it was quite expensive so I thought I'd just use them to ease my guilt. And no, I haven't used anything from yours except your sweaters. Also, you blab like a nerd when you do your routine, I thought I could get some peace and quiet when I'm doing it alone. "

You sidestepped the man and made your way towards the bathroom where he followed still, you looked through the small basket where you placed all the gift products and grabbed the cleanser. Your boyfriend watched you clean your face, apply the product, and wash it away. His expression shallow, you decided to ask what was going on his mind.