For Nothing | Omi Fushimi

requested by: KuuDeiraShi_24
( thank you for the plot,
most of all, thank you for
waiting. love you. )

√ reader is a clumsy delinquent
whose hobby is drawing.

The man in front of you snarled as he charged at you, you dodged his attack and went down low- punching his stomach which sent him down to the ground but because of the slippy floor, you slipped

" Ugh! " Groaning out, you tried to pull yourself together yet the impact of the floor on your back is impossible for that matter.

The guy who you punched was still on the ground though.

Being one for fist-fighting is fine, but fist-fighting in your time for classes isn't. The guy in front of you wanted a duel with you and because you thought of how you'd just be bored in classes- you decided to do it with him. What he didn't know is that even if you were so great at it- you're also clumsy yourself.

You stood up from the ground, limping your way towards him and landing a kick on his crotch. The guy screaming in agony, " Spare my future kids! "

" Sheesh, have you looked at yourself? No one would want you to be their husband. Much less a father. " You retorted, glancing down on your wristwatch- you almost shrieked realizing you still have to drop by the Mankai Company but kept your cool anyway.

" Ara ara~ I'm running late. Let's end this duel for today, I still have to watch over some kids. Ja nee~ "

Minutes later, you found yourself barging in the training room with a box of sweets in hand. Feeling at home, you gave Izumi a smile who jumped from her seat just to greet you with a hug. " Ahh! You're here! As expected! "

" Of course. Oh yeah, I bought some sweets for you guys- "

Juza was there in a blink to grab the box away.

A chuckle came from you and the director, she then told the Autumn troupe to have a little break to which was spend by Juza and the others eating the sweets while Izumi and Sakyo conversed with you. " So? How's everyone doing? "

" Well, the troupe's running smoothly. Smoother than their first show, " Izumi replied with a grin. Sakyo then gave you a glare to which you responded with a boring look, " You're spoiling them again. You bought them pizza yesterday. "

" Are you scared that Yuki's costumes won't fit them during the dress rehearsal? "

" That one too. "

You chuckled at his approach as he went away to grab a bite of the sweet you bought as well. When Omi walked up to you, Izumi left off to grab some sweets too. " Hey, thank you for the sweets. "