Across Countries² | Juza Hyodo

" The (last name) Production and Promotional Company looks forward to tonight, I just dropped by to give you gifts from one of the Company's original members

" The (last name) Production and Promotional Company looks forward to tonight, I just dropped by to give you gifts from one of the Company's original members. " Brandy announced, this gathering the attention of the actors who beamed upon seeing boxes after boxes of gifts.

" O-original members?! " Izumi exclaimed, Brandy nodded and stepped aside for the members to grab the gifts. " (father's full name) is one of the original members. He wishes you the best of luck with these gifts. He pardons himself, his wife, and his daughter's absence for the Autumn Troupe's closing night. He thought these would serve as an apology. "

" If you sum these gifts all up, you can definitely see the numbers I spent for my whole life. " Kazunari exasperated, balling his eyes out beside an excited Yuki.

" Woah, imagine if I sell these off- you know the money's going to be double since it's from an A-Lister. "

" What a bad dealing! "

" It's very.. These are too much! Thank you, it's more than an apology! But you're speaking more formal than before, Brandy. " Izumi noted as the elder sighed out, wanting to cry now that someone noticed.

Brandy looked the other way, " I have to be formal since (name)'s not around, she makes my job fun when we're together! "

" Ahh, Brandy-san's like Sakoda! But the girl version.. "

" Eh?! "

As the others busied themselves over the gifts that were sent for them, Juza slowly made his way towards Brandy who was admiring everyone's happiness. " Uh.. Brandy. "

" Oh hello, Hyodo-san! Oh right, (name) didn't send a reply since she said it would be better if you hear it from me. As I've said before, she won't be able to watch the play as she's really busy with her classes. It's her exam week. She said she'll write a letter soon, and oh this- " Brandy took two coupons out of her handbag, handing the papers over to Juza who glanced down at it.

" She said you mentioned your liking for sweets? There's a famous cake shop from Italy that opened in Veludo Way a week ago. She made sure to grab some coupons for you, please use it.

She will be very happy if you are too. "

 "