Greatest Present | Misumi Ikagura

happy birthday, love.

It was the closing night of the Summer Troupe's third show called Captain Sky's Pirates. And you were there for a reason.

To see your childhood friend act.

You can still remember when his grandfather would let you two hear recordings of his troupe's play, or when on times that you and the triangle-loving man would act on your own as if you were your very own actors on stage.

He was the only person you could have ever asked for, he and his grandfather made your childhood the best.

You showed your ticket by the entrance and was instantly being brought inside, you pulled your hood over as you settled down on a seat where it was the farthest from the stage. Tightening your hold, you prepared yourself to see your friend for the first time again.

" Aye, tryin' to swindle me again, ye picaroon? The bigger fool I'd be to pay fer information that not be worth anythin', I say. " That was the first line that Captain Sky said, the very manly act of his character, the very figure that stands on stage.

It's not bad to miss him, It's just sad to feel all alone.

" Misumi.. "

It's been weeks since the show and you found yourself staring at your planner

It's been weeks since the show and you found yourself staring at your planner. ' June 6.. It's his birthday today. '

" (name)! Someone's looking at you at table 4, you should take a break as well. " Your manager at 30s, Makoto, gave you a small smile as you returned it as well. Taking your apron off, you pondered as to who was looking for you when your eyes landed on a booth filled with six people.

You gave them a small bow of respect and stood up, " I am (full name) and I have been told that you were looking for me– eh? Miyoshi-kun? "

" Yo-ho, (name)-chan! I knew you'd be here at your part-time job, here here- meet my troupe mates~! " The blonde ushered as the first one to talk was a familiar green-haired crossdresser, " It's Yuki. You must be trianglian's childhood friend. " 

Second to talk was an orange head, his eyes swirling as if on deep thought. Yet you didn't really have to hear him introduce himself, you already knew him from the movies, " Question, How were you able to manage him? And do I have to introduce myself?— "

" I'm so happy to meet you! I'm Mankai's director, Izumi Tachibana! " Came the cheeriest welcome from the said director who shook hands with you and had a grin on her face. You gave her one of your smiles as well, " Thank you for having me. "

You glanced at the two men who had yet to introduce themselves. One was pink-haired while the other was purple. " Standard gangster, why are you even here. Can't you see? It's the Summer troupe. "