This Hell | Juza Hyodo & Banri Settsu

requested by: Helios-rouge
( hellooo! thank you so much for
waiting, i hope this is how you
wanted things to be. stay safe ! )

" Publius Vergilius Maro, also known as Virgil, was an Ancient Roman poet of the Augustan Period. "

You looked down on your notebook and had your attention focused on the professor before you. The important words that were falling from his lips were the same words you had written down, completely into your work– the opportunities of you to glance at your boyfriend were wasted and so, Juza stayed on his seat with his yellow eyes trained on you.

Ah well, let's be clear, he's just one of your boyfriends.

Juza happens to be in the same class as you, and he had been for a year in pure coincidence. When you weren't dating yet, he would ask you to watch his troupe play whenever and because of the fact that the company knows you completely over the days— one of them fell in love with you too.

And that's right, it was Juza's archnemesis that happened to be the person who was in love you. Banri didn't waste any more time and had leapt into action, asking you out right off the bat.

" Go out with me. " You stood up from your crouching position in shock. You were so sure you were alone by the garden earlier observing the flowers when the leader of the Autumn Troupe came.

But even so, you just know the gamer types like this guy in front of you. He just met you two weeks ago and now he's asking you out? " Ah, go out first. "

Banri didn't even hold back to roll his eyes, he dug his hands on his pockets, in which unbeknownst to you– he's actually shaking. " That's a used comeback, try something better. "

" I don't do 'better' on guys who don't even put 'better' on their actions."

Just when you thought that he'd probably stop nagging you, he didn't even stop and had been next to you for the rest of the day. Even when Juza came who was supposed to confess to you that day as well,

" Haah?! You're kidding. I asked her out first. " Banri stood with his pride overflowing, Juza couldn't help himself but grab his collar in boiling rage. " A guy like you don't deserve someone like her. "

" Right back at you. 'sides, no one in this damn planet is 'someone like her'. That's why I'm gettin' her ass first. "

" The hell is wrong with your vocabulary—you make it sound so wrong! "

It didn't even take a year before you confessed your feeling to them. At first, they didn't like the fact that they had to share because they simply do not like each other nor sharing at that. Sharing a room is already a burden, much more does sharing a person.

But over the months that the three of you went out– your relationship became enjoyable and no one even minded about it.

You realized that you've been slacking off now as you tried to catch up with what the professor was saying, you realized it was too late since the bell had already rung. But the following quote that your professor said moved you,

" Love begets love, love knows no rules, this is same for all. that's what Virgil knows– so don't you guys forget it."

You gathered your things and placed them in order on your bag, the presence you felt behind no longer terrified you.

" Was something bothering you? " The deep voice of your lover reached you as you zipped your bag and placed it over your shoulder. Shaking your head, you gave him a small smile. " No, why you ask? "