The Price | Juza Hyodo

requested by: GameGrumpette
( thank you soooo much for the
long long wait, i'm so sorry for
taking so long but i tried to make
this long to make it up for you.
i really hope you enjoy,
╥﹏╥ ❤ !  )

Your eyes skimmed through the Book Store's shelves

Your eyes skimmed through the Book Store's shelves. Each level has different Manga volumes that you itched to buy but is very limited with what allowance you have on your pocket.

If only you'd known which story is best to start on reading first, they all seem great but then again it's your money's that's not great so now you have to endure the pain of not being able to buy everything. " Ahh.. Didn't know I could die just having to choose which manga I should start reading first. "

" I'm sorry— "

Your eyes darted from the shelves then towards a shy-looking pink-haired boy. His gaze directed on the floor yet you were sure he approached you, " Uhh, yes? "

" I just.. You were standing in front of the shelf for fifteen minutes already, I was thinking what took you so long..! I'm sorry if I'm pestering you and your peaceful self, I'm just really a piece of sliced potato who should be better off being soaked in egg and flour— "

" That sounds like a really good potato mojo! " You interrupted the young boy's cute rambling, his eyes lighting up when you turned his negative comment of himself into something good. " Say, if you're here too– you must be into Manga as well? "

" Yes! I love reading them, is it okay if I suggest some? " He asked, you nodded away. Your bubbly personality hitting Muku's heart through, his energetic side picking up as well.

" Then this, I was conflicted before with Mangas too and had picked at random... " The boy named Muku that you have soon found out his name was—started listing things about what he liked about the Manga he suggested. Besides that, every manga you thought of buying, he had already read them all so he gave you summaries and whatnot that helped you pick out which was the best.

Later, you and Muku were by the cashier. The line wasn't that long but your conversation didn't stop, " Muku-kun, I know it's assuming of me to ask but I kind of felt embarrassed when you said I have been standing by the shelf for 15 minutes..— "

" Oh! Well, My big cousin told me about it and said you looked really puzzled and that I should help out. He's right there— oh.. " You turned to where Muku pointed at only to see an empty seat. His sadness went away then, " I forgot! He did say he was going to get to our dorms first.. "

" Dorms? You live in a dorm, Muku-kun? But aren't you too young to live by yourself? " You asked, you and Muku were next to pay so you placed your manga on the counter– your hands busying themselves on your wallet while your ears were ready to hear Muku out.