Like Art | Homare Arisugawa

[ SMUT + ANGST (??) ]

" You're creating such naughty face yet you still look like fine art. " Homare's words rolled off of his tongue, the compliments and sex talk was too out of the world for you to handle. He handled you with so much care, his hands on your hips as he admires you from his position as the top, looking down at you like that?

He was so sure you are the embodiment of art in itself.

You leaned in and gave up from your senses. Letting the tension overwhelm you as you kissed him, a smile made apparent on Homare's lips as he slid a tongue on your bottom lip. Deciding to tease him, you didn't give him the entrance he asked for. Unsatisfied with your action, he boldly inserted a finger inside you– a gasp leaving your lips to which he took the chance for his tongue to wander.

Homare didn't even last long there as he pulled himself away, "  You know, I'm great at tongue twisters. So with my greatest asset, see me do you with my tongue, hm~? "

How did it end up like this?

You are an absolute follower of Homare. The books that he released carrying out amazing poetry pieces had hooked you long before he even became a theatrical actor. As a fine art student, you loved his way of loving art in itself– art has a lot of forms– through words, through paintings, through music. You, however, had named Homare as your greatest gift of Art yet.

You had written him letters with some of your poetic pieces in it. Being so embarrassed about having to meet him in person, you try to let him feel your love through letters instead. Homare deems it as a small piece of art as he had then opted to find you. Sure enough, Izumi told him of who you were as Homare was off to gladly meet his fan– he boldly waited for you outside Veludo Arts University.

Sure it was wrong to go to the bar after a few weeks of every day talking, sure it was bad to even give in to an older guy like Homare. But you were so desperate, you wanted to feel him and let him do you like how he writes so in his poetry books. Why can't you dream like that? It's not like it's impossible.

Because it isn't.

" Alright, enough of me toying you, do your job- yes~? Get down on your knees. " Was Homare's orders as you willingly did so. What was so unfair was that you're completely naked yet he still had his long sleeve and vest on. You wanted to touch him, you wanted to see more of him– but you felt like this isn't even healthy.

You felt like you were just being vented out on to.

Out of desperation, you can't even voice out your pleas as you kneeled down and grinned at his manhood. Taking it in your mouth as you looked up to him.

This is certainly disgusting.

This wasn't even the first time you two did it. But whenever you two did, he had always voiced out his day first– complaining about his attitude having to be so blunt again with his feelings towards his co-actors. He had always been frustrated when he decides to see you, you were fine by it at first. But definitely not now.

Though who can really complain the way that he rams into you?

Minutes went by as you tried to keep the tears to yourself, you are so confused if he felt feelings for you too. Maybe he does? Or maybe he's just using you? You had to know, you just wanted to be loved after all.

After he was satisfied with your work, he lifted you up in ease and threw you on the messed up bed of the hotel. Your mind was still messy as Homare slowly took off his necktie soon to be followed by the rest of his clothing. His eyes never leaving yours with his tongue gliding on his bottom lip, were you a prey now? " You look delicious, this is bad.. This is really bad. Let me eat you. "

As if like a puppet, you widened your legs anyway. But you felt like the tears were leaving your eyes, you felt it coming. Homare slowly made his way towards you, his lips finding it's spot on your ankles, and then your calves. Your legs, your inner things until he looked up to you with a smile.

" My lovely (name), is this how art feels? I fear words aren't enough to properly establish such masterpiece. You, however, you are the great definition of it and so I'm in love with. " He said before he delved his tongue on your clit. You cried out from the suddenness, his tongue again– his greatest asset.

Even so, through your rapid pants and cries– you barely managed to question. " A–are you.. Falling in love..? "

Homare stopped his sucking, as if contemplating for a bit only then he returned to doing it again as if he didn't hear a thing from you. Though this time, he was rough, his fingertips that were on your legs was definitely clutching on you harder, it hurts.

Homare didn't let you come as he moved from your bottom to your lips, without consent– He was inside you in seconds and you could barely catch up to your breath. As expected of him, he was great— he felt great.

But he was faster than he was before as if he wanted this to be over with. He pulled in a few more thrusts that with such pleasure, you cried out to your release. Instead of his name, however..

" I love you! "

Homare continued his thrusts even after released and after you confessed, he waited for his liquids as he pulled out before he can come inside you. He settled his face down on your shoulder, breathing heavily as you two tried to come down from your highs. Sadly–

Sadly enough,

" I don't love you like that. "

SECOND UPDATE OF THE DAYI'M FIRED UPP!!! hello mi'na, thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8KREADS I SWEAR ITS JUST BEEN3DAYS SINCE I LAST PUBLISHEDAN OS YOU GUYS NEVER FAILTO SURPRISE ME ╥﹏╥

I'M FIRED UPP!!! hello mi'na,
thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K
READS I SWEAR ITS JUST BEEN
3DAYS SINCE I LAST PUBLISHED
AN OS YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL
TO SURPRISE ME ╥﹏╥

besides that, i feel like i should
drown myself in holy water after
writing this, this'll probably the
first and last smut i'll be writing
— it feels weird gOMEN ಥ_ಥ

++ i'll be writing an angst request
after this one, i hope you guys are
ready for that!! also i'll be
publishing my new oneshot book
tomorrow so i guess i'll be quite
busy?¿ who knowwws (>y<)

+++ thank you so much for reading,
hope you guys liked it and i'll see
you on the next angst os!! stay
safe & clean!!
hayami