'Wrong Idea' | Minagi Tsuzuru

requested by: AshikoArt
( i'm sorry i feel like i had this up
later than when I thought I could
publish it ╥﹏╥ even so i hope u
like this one & thanks again for
requesting!! )

· · ·

GUIDE!!!
bold: conversations
italics with ' ': 'thoughts

GUIDE!!!bold: conversationsitalics with ' ': 'thoughts

' This can't be happening '

Was your first thought when you opened the fridge to see that some of your ingredients that make your incredible curry are long gone. You hurriedly opened the cabinets, you just heard your heart broke to pieces when you found nothing but emptiness there.

It's almost dinner time and because curry is the only dish that you're pro at making, you knew it in yourself that you could make the dish not long enough until dinner time. But right now, you're currently having a heart attack— completely blaming yourself on not having a time in a day to restock. ' Come on (name), you're not taking your SAT test so don't panic! But then again, not having any ingredient to make curry is worth panicking!! '

You hastily made your way towards the lounge room, finding most of the actors there. " Hey guys, I need help. "

" Your face screams like you just tasted a bad version of your curry and you sound hostile– what's up Curryian? " Yuki cooly replied as he continued to stitch away with a blank expression on his face– eyes trained on yours.

You glared at the actor, " I will NEVER have a bad version of my curry, but I need ingredients for it since I've run out of stock and Sakyo would scold me if I leave alone to buy it so could someone here of legal age help me? "

All legal aged actors left the group.

They went off their ways as if they didn't hear your pleas, you scoffed at their lack of energy as you faced the underaged actors in the room instead. " How about you under— "

All underaged actors left the group.

You sighed. You already know it deep down that they do appreciate your curry but not to have it as an every day meal– if only you could relate to them– which you don't. What's so bad about curry anyway? It's not like you make one version and force them to eat it for the whole week, you make different versions off of it!

As you kept on thinking of your curry's versions, you felt a tap on your shoulder to which you turned your attention to the man who did so. Brows raised, Tsuzuru stood before you with a gentle smile on his lips. " Ano.. I would like to go out and shop with you but I'm sorry, (last name)-chan.. I'm also fed up with it. But hey, why don't I teach you how to cook fried rice for a change? I think the others would be happy too. "