By the Way | Tasuku Takato

requested by: DREAMORBIT
( i'm sorry for the long wait.
i'm still hooked with your plot,
i enjoyed writing it, thank you!
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ )

set during the event -
dazzling beachside passion

the edit above is made
by yours truly. i hope u
enjoy it with this oneshot
o(〃^▽^〃)o

" The clothes and drinks are in! Oh, (name)-chan, I'll toss those into the car too! "

Kazunari offered as you handed your luggage over and some necessities, you said your thanks and looked back at the members whose coming to help Omi's friend out on the beach.

You smiled seeing Citron and Muku converse at the same time putting their own things in Tasuku's car, Omi then walked over, seeing you in your daydreaming state- " Hey, have you guys loaded your baggage yet? "

You turned around and nodded at the big guy, the replies of his co-troupe members followed:

" It's all perfect! It's also loaded with hopes and dreams! "

" Nice Nice-! I'm getting excited! "

You smiled at Kazunari's reply, just when you're about to say something as well, a hand found your shoulder making you jolt on your place. Turning around, your gaze settled on the known athlete of the Mankai Company. " Tasuku! You scared me there! "

You exited the rounding conversations of the rest as you focused your attention to him, Tasuku found himself running a hand through his hair with an unreadable expression on his face. " You gonna wear that? "

You looked down at your outfit, sure it does reveal some of your skin but it'll come in handy being that it's going to be hot on the beach. " Uhm, yeah? Is something the matter? Is it bad? "

" Look fine. " He briefly replied and turned his attention towards the others in a blink, " We'll get held up by the traffic if we don't leave soon. "

" That's true, then let's hurry and set off! " Kazunari replied with a jump.

Your confused gaze followed the athlete as he went off towards the driver's seat, his question still bugging you.

Do I really look bad in it?!

The team Tax ( in which what Kazunari called the group of you as ) arrived at the beach in no time. Muku, Citron, and Kazunari looked so excited you fathom them somehow as children going to the beach for the first time. Your day dreaming was once again cut off by the daydream crusher himself, Omi. " Good work. I see that we've both arrived here safely. "