The Moon | Tsumugi Tsukioka

requested by: GarfieldXLasagna
( thank you for requesting!! )

GUIDE!!!
bold: conversations
italics with ' ': thoughts

"

I swear to All Might I'm bolting off of this place. "

" Can't you just enjoy the movie? "

" Can you? " You looked at your close friend, his usually calm and charismatic demeanor had been set into a 'help–me' one. He had been keeping up into his act of seeing things positively, but he can't just continue that now that the movie you and him chose ended up being pure garbage.

Tsumugi sighed in defeat, " No, I can't. "

You looked at him in wonder. You had been friends with him since middle school years and even if you had gone away and had been separated from him for years– having him as a member in the troupe you're currently a director in is a sweet coincidence. A delicious taste of destiny.

That's at least what you'd like to think, you have always had a huge crush on Tsumugi. But you just don't have enough guts to tell him! ' So much for swearing to All Might, I don't even have the guts of that guy. ' you thought.

You banged your fists on the drink handlers of the cinema seats beside you, making your poor best friend jolt in shock from the sound. " Come on then! Let's leave! "

You held your palm out to his, a smirk playing on your lips as it had him loading like the internet explorer before he was able to function and grasp on your hand. You literally bolted out of the cinema after you felt his hand land on yours– already sick for every passing second that the movie plays.

When you two were outside, you hunched over and held your side– maybe it wasn't really necessary to run. You didn't put your poor lifestyle habits in account, you would've passed out if you had to run for another 5 more seconds. " I felt like I ran a marathon right there! "

Tsumugi raised a brow, " Why did we run again? "

" Because, you know, romantic movies where a couple runs out of the cinema– it looked cool! I thought we could do it too! " You cheered, yet your pumped up attitude was swept away when you hunched back again gaping for air.

Tsumugi smiled softly, he reached out to pat your head to which you glared at his arm upon. " You worked hard with your run, why don't we go to McD's for a take out then we'll drive around town, is that fine to you? "

You stood up, feeling your energy return, you beamed at him. " Yes! "

" But you know I can't drive yet— "