My Vision | Hisoka Mikage

( requested by: YumiAku-chan )
thank u for requesting!!

GUIDE!!!

· reader is a director's sister
on her 20s.

bold: conversations
italics with ' ' : 'thoughts'
bold & italics: conversations
on flashbacks.
italics: flashback

· · ·

hellohello everyonee!!
second update of the day,
it's actually 2:32am here, what's
poppin,!!

anyway i really had fun
writing this because hisoka, for
me, is a really hard character to
write. he's a kawaii sleepyhead &
i will always protect him at all
costs!! i am leaving my apologies
here in advance bc he might
have gone ooc here, i'm sorry
╥﹏╥

asides from that i hope you
enjoy it still, this goes for our
dearest requester, hope u like
itt!! and also for the readers,
i hope you guys will like itt!!

and noww,
enjoy!! (≧∇≦)/

' I don't know what I should be called as

' I don't know what I should be called as. '

A sister of the Mankai Company's Director? A boarder of the Mankai Company's dormitory? An anxious woman on her 20s? Or just the former Star Actress of the most–known God Troupe?

You didn't hold any grudge to your sister nor to her company in itself, coming to Veludo Way and stumbling into the God Troupe was an amazing opportunity for you to take. You haven't heard of any bad reviews or even rude opinions about the said troupe that's why you joined them, but later on as time sheds, so did they shed their skins which underneath shows a perfect epitome of a snake.

You were casted out from their rotting schemes against Mankai, they even used you as a bait once but when you found out about it– you decided to quit.

" It's not appropriate of you to decide about leaving our troupe in this time of the day, (name). We're training for our upcoming show and you know that you're the lead here. " Reni sighed, his arms crossed as he looked at you sternly.

You chuckled, making your way up on the grand stairs that connects the lower and upper stage. " I can decide when's appropriate and when it's not, Kamikizaka-san. You've been manipulating me from day one just like how you manipulate that pink haired kid right there. "

" Hey! I can hear you, you know! "

" You knew me as a Tachibana, you had amazing plans for me and you took me as your sword in this battle play. You shielded me away from information that might provoke me to leave your Ungodly troupe. I have never pictured you as a snake, but looking back— you actually act good being one. " Slamming your formal letter for resignation on the old man's chest, you were about to leave him and the troupe when he latched onto your wrist and pulled you back.