I Forgot | Tenma Sumeragi x Yuki Rurikawa

requested by: AshikoArt
( thank you so much for waiting
& requesting, i hope you enjoy )

√ reader is mankai's director.

Yuki and Tenma had been going out for quite some time now.

Though with their pride choking one another, they can't seem to bring it to the others about their relationship until (name) talked them out about it. The two were honest, sure, but it took them some time to be so.

" So? Are you going to tell me something? " You asked, arms crossed over as you boldly looked at the teenagers whose gaze are set at the opposite of the other. You sighed and asked yet again, " Do I have to spell what I've seen outside? "

" What happened outside was nothing! "

" Spell it out then. "

You sighed and shook your head at the two's reply. It wasn't as if though you didn't like having your troupe members to have a relationship because, well, you do. But because you stood up as their figure mother and if not that– you also wanted to hear them speak and share like how family does.

" I just wanted you to be honest, is that hard? Am I not a good enough mother figure for you two that you can't open up? " Despite of your not–so–good acting skills, you tried to pull a sigh as you looked down at your lap. As if defeated by the thought that you didn't do much as a mother if they can't bring themselves to open up.

Tenma fell for your trick obviously, " No.. It's not like that.. "

Yuki felt bad too as he glanced at his secret lover, or rather not so secret anymore. " I–.. Yes, we are.. "

" We are going out. "

Jumping from your seat with a squeal, you moved from your place on the couch to hug the two together. " Ahh! I'm so glad you opened up! I'm so glad you're together! Let's celebrate! "

" Eh?! "

Sure enough, later that day, everyone in the family already knew of the two's relationship. It had taken a few nudges and ' please Sakyo let's just celebrate! ' from you before Sakyo gave up and did accept the thought of celebration. Only to nag you about the consequence of your actions and the rundown of bills after.

It's been months since then and the teasing between the two had died down. Everyone started going back to the track of just treating one another like before. Everything was just fine.

" Ahh shit! " Tenma cursed as he glanced at his wristwatch, Yuki held a list of paper of what you're supposed to be buying by the department store yet he can't help but hear his lover's foul mouth.