Traditional Loving | Yuki Rurikawa

PAGE 0 6 4
PART 1
❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
YUKI.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

REQUEST ⁀➷ 
[1.5/5] Contest Winner!
OtakuLIT

NOTE ⁀➷ 
There will be a glossary in the
end of this chapter for the words
that has a raised number like
( Takayama¹ ) to be explained.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A faint clap of thunder,

On the way to Takayama, the weather was somehow rainy. The drizzles of the rain had the members of the Summer Troupe look towards the beautiful raindrops making contact with the van's window.

Clouded Skies.

In Takayama, a woman dressed in Hakui and Hibakama⁰ continued with her rituals. Her (h/c) hair was tied back yet it followed her elegant moves. With every ring of her suzu bells¹, and every bow and pray she makes with her co-shrine maidens– the more blessed the shrine in the morning had become.

Perhaps rain comes,

" Why are we going to Takayama again? " Tenma sighed out, surprisingly so-not into new places nowadays mainly because he's quite fearful that he might get lost for the nth time, as he glanced at an excited director sat next to him in the van.

Izumi turned to the young man with a pout, seriously not having Tenma's baby tantrums, " We need to learn more about Japanese Traditions or we're not going to continue the play! "

Tenma looked away with an unpleasant facial expression, " Can't we just look up on google or something..? "

" Do you even know how to use a phone or a laptop? "

" What the hell do you take me as?! "

If so,

" (name)-chan, the guests you would be escorting after your shift told me to tell you that they will be dropping by the Shinto Shrine² for an Omairi³. " A part-time Shrine Maiden who also works at the tour guide agency you're part-timing at notified you. You responded with a nod, bestowing a smile right after. " Thank you for telling me, Senpai. "

" I wish you good luck and do take care too, (name)-chan. "

Will you stay here with me?

After the Summer Troupe's shrine visit, they opted to wait outside the shrine in hopes to meet their tour guide anytime soon. Sure enough, a bubbly-looking, (h/c) haired part-timer wearing a (f/c) kimono made her appearance. " Good Afternoon! I am your tour guide for your trip here in Takayama, I am (last name) (name), thank you for having me! "