Your Fault | Hisoka Mikage & Misumi Ikaruga

requested by: AuthorPrecious156
( this was so cute to write, i
made the reader as sakyo's
sister if you don't mind~
thank you for requesting!! )

GUIDE!!!
reader is a third year college
student who also works as a
accountant with her brother,
sakyo.
· · ·
bold: conversations
( warning: there's one dirty
joke/thought )

 · · · bold: conversations( warning: there's one dirtyjoke/thought )

" Ah.. There. " 

You carefully placed the new pack of marshmallows beside the white-haired marshmallow boy of the Mankai Company. You were out for a store run and remembered that Hisoka ran out of his own marshmallow stock, so with your own money, you bought him what you thought was a need for him. You jumped on your place when the softy carefully opened the pack, munching on his sweets as if he didn't take a nap at all. " Hm.. " 

" H-Hisoka?! You're up? " 

"Why are you surprised? There are times even I am awake."

You shook your head and decided to leave the kid to his cute oddity, you walked away and made your way towards the kitchen. Taking the necessities and food out of the plastic bags you brought in. As Sakyo's younger sister and the company's co-accountant besides him- he had long gone entrusted you with the budget, especially with the groceries. 

" Oh, you're back already. " Sakyo's nonchalant greeting made you turn your back from your groceries, making your way towards your brother as you threw the receipt his way. " Price good enough for you? " 

" Yeah, I know you don't disappoint. " Was his reply after his eyes scanned the paid products and the total amount of it. He returned the small paper and went over to the counter where you placed the grocery bags, helping you out with what's left to put on the cabinet and fridge. After that was done, you thanked your brother- not having the full opportunity to ask why he didn't go out today as one of your close friends greeted you. 

" Sankaku-san~, did you buy onigiris for me? " The light purple-haired actor asked, Misumi walking close enough for you and your brother to feel uncomfortable with. Your overprotective brother then stepped in, " Too close, back off. " 

" You're making a mean face~ " Misumi replied. If that kid wasn't such an oddball- your brother would've screamed his ear off. You stepped in, a hand on your brother's back to tame his inner beast and short span of patience. 

" Yes, Misumi. I bought you some with my money, it's on the counter. " Misumi thanked you and walked away with a skip on his step. You did mean to highlight the fact that you spent his onigiri with your money just so your brother wouldn't start scolding you for using the company's money to buy a kid's want. That kid of which was Misumi.