It's Okay | Itaru Chigasaki

PAGE 0 5 9
❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
ITARU.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

NOTE ⁀➷
please read the a/n if u
guys are interested for
a 50k special (>y<)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Itaru hopped off of the stage in the middle of the closing night's show, this making you panic along with the rest of the audience as they watched the actor make his way to you.

Without even trying to comfort you, Itaru found himself kneeling. His eyes latched with yours, it was full of love and devotion. Sincerity and..

Fidelity.

" I will let you pull cards for me, and I will make sure to praise you for eternity- if and only if it's an SSR card. I will no longer just hold my phone but will also hold your hand from today and onwards. Let me be with you, (name). Please marry me, marry this dork and never turn back. "

The audience, now caught up that it's a proposal, started taking their phones out as they recorded the whole thing. You were too ready to cry, but you hate him for interrupting the show! Even so..

You can never say no.

" Yes! Oh goodness, of course! "

They say that the span of time being a fiancé of your partner shows the real side of themselves, that's why you go through the so-called engagement phase to make sure if you're certain about being wed. It wasn't like it's just a saying, because if you got married right away-

Itaru would've had a rough time telling you he likes someone else.

As the director of a theatre company, you've found it in yourself to devote your effort to your actors. The fact that you help out on different theatres too says so much that you could be the one cheating, but you've never thought about it. The engagement ring that was once on your finger was enough to push single men away, enough to push men who's tempted. But besides the ring, you know that your fiancé trusted you enough so not to fool around with men.

It's just a question as to why his own engagement ring wasn't enough to get his mistress off of his lap.

You shook your head off of these thoughts, it wasn't like it was your imagination to which in some extent you wish it would just be, but you've seen it in your own eyes. Everyone in the company knew about it too, but none tried to make a move to correct a blonde- none tried to speak-