Shut Up | Yuki Rurikawa

GUIDE!!!
inspired by honeyworks'
song called 'confession rival
declaration' though with my
own twist
· · ·
bold: conversations
italics with ' ': 'thoughts"
italics: flashback
italics&bold: conversations
on flashbacks

GUIDE!!!√ inspired by honeyworks' song called 'confession rivaldeclaration' though with my own twist · · · bold: conversationsitalics with ' ': 'thoughts"italics: flashbackitalics&bold: conversationson flashbacks

( You're the reason I fell In love. )

The curtain call and Lead Q&A was already finished, there were still fans who lingered but most were off already. Yuki found himself bouncing his left leg up and down as he sat and watched his own reflection on the mirror for the nth time after the show.

He's clearly been waiting for someone.

A knock on the door shook his thoughts away, Muku volunteered to get it but was surprised by whomsoever was behind the door.

" (name)-chan! You came! " Muku geeeted, you smiled and nodded. Looking elsewhere inside the dressiong room only to have your attention fall on the guy you came for.

Yuki stood from his seat, his every action was being followed by his co–actors. " Yuki! "

He nodded at you, " You're still breathing? Thought you might have been crushed by the crowd. It took you long to get here. "

" Are you saying that it's impossible for an awesome person like me to get here?! "

" Ohh, you're awesome now? Let me write that down in case I forgot. " He snickered, you rolled your eyes at the green–haired classmate of yours and gave him a small smile which then turned into a beam.

" You rocked today, Yuki! I'm really glad you invited me to watch! "

Yeah, I guess he had liked you enough to gain confidence to invite you– alright.

Yuki can remember it clearly. It was a normal day, like anyday, for Yuki. He finished preparing his stuff off to school, he ate breakfast with his parents and had gone to St. Flora Middle School after. It didn't even take him long to have arrived in his school when one of his few acquaintances greeted him,

" Yuki! You look very pretty today! " A guy named Tooru in the same as class as his complimented him, his friend then nudged him " He's a guy idiot. "

" Wha– Eh?! But he looks like a girl.. " Tooru, in disappointment, hushed to his friend. Yuki sighed out as he clutched onto his bag, he was about to grab his classroom door open when he was called out yet again.