Today's Gift | Muku Sakisaka

PAGE 0 5 5
❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝
MUKU.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-',✎

PROMPT ⁀➷  Muku is
back participating on
his club as their captain.

NOTE ⁀➷
Happy birthday, softy.
Kantoku loves u a ton!
Min'na, I missed you lots!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I WILL DEFINITELY CONFESS MY LOVE TO SAKISAKA MUKU TOMORROW!

You burst your bottled feelings and frustrations onto the sample sheet where costumers are supposed to write with the ballpens on if it works or if the color was pretty. With what you've done, you finally called yourself a coward.

Right now, you're picking pens out since yours are no longer working and some were even stolen- even so, buying in a manga and stationery shop for some cute pens should calm your heart and mind. Forget those thieves (actually, let's not) and let's just buy more pens to ease our mental pain!

Missing ballpens.. My confession for him.. Can I just bail everything and watch anime? ❞ You muttered to yourself as you tried some other pens, writing them on the sample paper until you were satisfied with what you chose. Turning around to head to the cashier, you swore your soul left your body in a second—

Sa-Sakisaka-san?! ❞

The pink-haired actor turned his gaze from the manga section then towards your way, his eyes softly boring into yours that resulted of you to mentally squeal. You clutched harder onto your pens for dear life, ❝ Oh, (last name)-san. It's nice seeing you here! ❞

'It's nice being blessed by your face too!' You thought.

Scrambling a response, your shy personality wouldn't let you say anything resulting of you to give your ultimate crush a hasty bow as you went for the counter- no reply from you at all.

After paying for your pens, you directly left the shop in disappointment. Head hung low as you walked back home, a gloomy cloud was over you.

❝ I'm sorry, Sakisaka-san. I could've done better than just bow to you.. ❞

━ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ━

YOSH! I'll confess now, right now! ❞ You motivated yourself. Inhaling and exhaling softly as you fixed your composure in front of the girl's restroom mirror. Nodding at your self, you walked out of the restroom enough to see Muku and his friends talking outside their classroom.

' This is it, this is my chance. My only chance, my chance to tell him how I feel—! '

Oh, (last name)-san! Good Morning! ❞ Muku greeted upon seeing you, a smile was then laced on his lips- his eyes doing the same.