Prettiest Sight | Kumon Hyodo

" Singing and Dancing, huh? That sure is a lot of work, not all of us can sing and dance at the same time. " Tenma pointed out.

Currently, the Summer Troupe and the company's director along with the finance manager- Sakyo- are in talks about the said troupe's upcoming show. A music publishing company had made affairs with Mankai in hopes to promote a newly released album that Mankai will be making an act out of.

Izumi nodded in understanding, " Well, that"s why I wanted to talk to you guys about this first. Of course, we can turn the offer down if you can't do it- "

" Sing and dance? Eh, that's easy. " Banri claimed as he made himself comfortable beside Sakyo on the couch, said finance manager threw a  disapproving glance on Banri. Who would've thought this guy would barge into the Summer Troupe's meeting like he owns them? Yuki sighed upon witnessing the 'life's on easy mode' actor. " Of course you'll say that, everything's easy for you. "

" B-but even so! I want to dance and sing and act too.. But I can't be selfish right now, not everyone can be good at it.. a-and that includes me! I would probably look like a fish out of the water since I'm a good-for-nothing person and can't really do much about my zero skills..  " Muku voiced his thoughts, gaining a group of sighs from his troupe mates.

" I think it'll be a good experience for us, ne~? We can learn a lot of things and maybe we can work out on our breathing control too! " Kazunari shed his point which then made the rest of the Summer Troupe do too. It came as a shock to Izumi for sure, as she had expected that they would turn the offer down by the fact that they're inexperienced.

Tenma, as the leader, then turned to Izumi. " Even if we did agree, it can't be helped that we need someone to coach us. "

" Someone who doesn't require a huge amount to pay for the fee. " Sakyo added.

" You're kidding, right? Of course, we have to risk some money for this, no one's low-paying nowadays if you've engaged yourself in the profession of performing. Much more if we need a good mentor to beat our inexperienced selves to death. " Yuki said as Sakyo sighed out from his seat, tight budgeting still in his mind. " If we can't find someone cheap to pay for mentoring then we'll turn the offer down, there's that. "

" What?! You know, Muku doesn't always ask for something and he did just now so why don't you try to ease up your strings on budgeting just this once! "

" This will serve as Muku's birthday gift too! " Kazunari defended, the pink-haired softy then looked at him in confusion.

" But my birthday's still next month-"

" Silence! Would you all like to see the receipts from all of the things you bought, huh? Plus the...... and the..... " Sakyo started trailing off another money-about lecture leaving the rest in gloom. Banri, who still hadn't left his place beside Sakyo, looked up from his phone in irritation. " Geez, old man, you'll bleed their ears out. Besides, you don't have to look for some professional when you can ask for someone who's learning. "

Kazunari raised a brow at that, " Eh? Ne~, Do you happen to know some beautiful girl from your university that's good on both singing and dancing with the side of being good-looking too? "

" Ahh, Banri I'm jealous~! " Kumon fanboyed beside Kazunari, only to receive a glare from the elder. " Shut your hormones, this is why no one's going to date you. "

" How mean-! "

" But do you happen to know someone who can mentor the troupe, Banri-kun? " Izumi asked, her eyes meeting the gamer's eyes who smirked away.