Synopsis

Tony and Nick were best friends, they had an unbreakable friendship for a long period of time, they were very close in everything they did, and they had fun together no matter how silly they looked doing it. But certain events would take a resounding change in their lives, thus ending the story of a beautiful life and setting off on an unknown journey. Life brings with it indecipherable puzzles and it's your job to solve them before it completely affects your future. The test of true love is connected, and Tony wouldn't stop until he put the whole puzzle together. He wanted to be rewarded for something that was unfairly taken from him.

YouTube video made by @starryshiq, but I published on my YT Channel 'cause she can't publish on her channel. Hope u like her good work and giver her all the love of the world:3

——|——|——|——|——|——|——|——

N / A: Hello again, my little readers. First of all, and before continuing with my note, I apologize for having disappeared as if nothing had happened, for failing to update the stories. Right now, I have a lot of projects ahead of me and I've been focusing more on them than on my account.

So, as a reward, I decided to make a novel outside the theme that we normally use. This is a new ship that I found on TikTok and that I immediately fell in love with it. It's not well known but it is already being exercised from the depths of Wattpad. It is known as Tonick (Nick Austin & Tony Lopez) look for them in their Tik Tok accounts because there they upload a lot of content together and the truth is they are adorable together * squeals because just saw a photo of them together * okey no.

Also follow them in their Instagram accounts, just put their names in the search engine and follow them don't wait until I put the complete information here, you vague. Quarantine has you all vague lol

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new book. I will write it in English and Spanish. Give him a lot of love in both languages, comment and recommend my novels to your friends. Also don't leave your house and wash your hands frequently, don't have contact with strangers and don't write to your ex, I say ... Well, it is your decision if you want to do it LOL. What I mean is that you take care of the coronavirus and stay safe with your family, in this time of disasters, the only thing that matters is to survive, and to thank that you have two parents who love you very much. Value that!

With much love, ziambelieve <3