18.

White.

The interior of the house, specifically in the main room, was covered in white decorations. There was a thick pale-colored carpet spread out on the floor where the set of furniture was supposed to be arranged to enjoy the TV view, the white curtains rippling from blizzard sparks sneaking in through the large open windows , which fired a warm caress from the sun's rays, giving potential lighting inside.

It was as if the day had been arranged for the photo shoot to take place. The large paper screen had been moved to a corner where the light stuck next to the studio lamps so that the light was intact and there was no doubt that the panorama was darkening when the photograph was captured, the photographer reviewed the machinery of his cameras to find the appropriate one to adapt to nature while the members of the fraternity paced back and forth in search of an image conviction to ensure that their aspects were ready for the photo shoot.

As the cameras got ready, they took advantage of the moment to interact with each other as if they hadn't seen each other after a long time, a perfect opportunity to get to know each other better with the newbies and create new ties so that the group didn't feel uncomfortable about the recent integration. .

That was something worth admiring at the Hype House, the friendships that were born remained on the same path, regardless of the obstacles that were later to make them stumble out of line, they placed their importance to solve their problems of coexistence that sometimes they formed themselves as they helped each other without being asked to do so. They were a united, inseparable group; there were no grudges on the coast...

Or at least that's what Tony wanted to believe after he ended up in the same whereabouts as Addison and got involved in a sentimental battle against Nick, as if the fate of his future dragged him back to his past, as if the scars that closed in the moment would reopen without even hearing a warning about it. He had screwed up his entire recovery plan. And not only was he worrying now about the magnitude of problems Addison might hit his normality, he was also afraid that his teddy bear would walk out of his life again like he had before, because this time he wouldn't know how much pain he could weigh .

And it was ironic that the only person who thought that would ever hurt him had the ability to hold a gun to his head and count to three to pull the barrel.

Nick Austin continued to be the center of attention for his mind; he couldn't help it, all his brain circuits revolved around the mental photograph of the chestnut expressions. They had been so busy after the set rehearsals that it hadn't given him time to approach him, try to apologize to him again, open his heart to make him believe in the sincerity of his words, and forget his mistakes. But his bear was right; he couldn't repair what broke because he always ended up destroying it even more.

Maybe he should give up, the things that happened didn't seem to erase from his mind; it's just a perpetual stain that stuck to his memories, difficult to clean.

"Nick!" Tony tensed upon hearing the name float off Addison's lips, great, what was missing; his apparently arch-enemy of the moment interacting with the boy who was emotionally demolishing him. "Would you please help me with some details of my appearance?"

Immediately, the dancer whirled on his seat from the sofa and watched as the chestnut headed towards the blonde towards the projection room, disappearing through the threshold as his eyelashes fluttered thanks to the movement of his eyelids. The idea was sudden and pointless, but in that instant, Tony wished he could look through the walls, and if the package came with a super auditory ear, so much the better.

Following them became a quite tempting verb for his consciousness, getting Nick back was not impossible but not easy either, he was already counting the seconds until the boy appeared to spit out all the things he did with Addison before arriving at the university in his face. He was about to get up when he felt the thickness of a weight sink next to him on the sofa, shaking the fringes of his haircut like a blind of threads, Ondreaz was coiled inside a baggy white T-shirt and light ripped jeans that accentuated the tone pale from his tennis shoes as the clothing that everyone else used for the photo shoot, respecting the concept of planning.