02.

The rumbling headache that encrusted Tony had him straightening up on his butt on a comfortable surface, his hand touching his forehead. He felt suffocated but not in an intimate way, the heat still clinging to his immune system like a flaming wave that only affected him. He closed his brown eyes tightly and blinked constantly before the blurred light of reality clarified in front of him, thus visualizing the space he was locked in.

A closet was reflected in his line of sight. A feminine dressing table with roses drawn in her original magenta painting, the piece of furniture only became his first clue to warn him that he was not in his room. The white curtains of the window to one side of the beauty vanity, they waved next to the rhythm of the wind while the solar ray that did not take long to blind his eyes, slipped inside the place.

He went back to having drinks last night, which that fact was undeniable, but the only problem was that he could not remember anything that happened and he did not want to make an effort to do it, he decided that he would avoid the heartbreaking stab that nailed his brain. He felt his own hand make a way over his body and his eyes widened when he found that he was totally naked, awakening the numb sense of consciousness that he had set aside a minute ago.

What had he done with his clothes? His big hands ran over his hard pecs, dilated from the cold, down to his worked abs until he felt the censored skin of his manhood expose against his fingers. What the hell had happened last night? Where the fuck was he at?

In a quick attempt to escape his doubts, he slipped out of the sheets that kept him warm and slipped out of the comforting double bed that fed him a deep sleep.

"Shit, shit." He muttered a curse when he felt the apathy of the marble floor. The hangover was still installed in his organs and he could assure that the morning breath together with the taste of the drinks would make his mouth a motor of pestilence, like the stench of a corpse.

He pulled on his tight underwear that he had found to one side of the oak foot of the bed, and immediately managed to locate his pants that lay on the nightstand next to him. He did not know what had happened but the only thing he had planned right now was to leave the place where he had stayed due to his thoughtlessness, he wanted to get rid of any type of inconvenience.

When at last the shirt he used for the competition appeared in his search, he noticed the movement of the sheets on the bed. How on earth had company at his side when he woke up gone unnoticed? The huge lump shook for a few seconds before a messy bush of hair peeked out from under the fabric, the golden threads shooting out without direction due to the mess caused by waking up after a deep-unrecognizable sleep.

Smooth hands groped until they reached the face of the unknown person who was in the bed, her fine fingers rubbed her sleepy eyes in a vain attempt to wake up. Tony swore he had stumbled upon an angel when the beautiful-delicate face of a young girl with caramel skin turned in his direction, watching him with a closed eyelid and an early smile.

"H-hi" It escaped from his mouth.

The dancer didn't know what else to say and reproach her for the fact that they slept together was not an appropriate option. His mother didn't raise a lout.

"Good morning." Her voice was harmonious, wrapped in a tender moan that hypnotized the black-haired boy. She rubbed at a dozing eye to avoid contact with the annoying light outside. "Where are we, by the way?"

He had no fucking idea. Tony blinked countless times.

"E-ehm ... ehm ..." He didn't know what to say, he was nervous. Not only because of sleeping with a stranger, the beauty of the sweet girl had something to emphasize at that point. "I don't know, I just woke up and met you."