24.

Get down.

The girl, protagonist of the film that was being broadcast in front of Nick's eyes, had to duck in order to hide her presence from the runaway murderer who had "casually" raided her mansion, something typical from horror movies. She devising tricks to get her body out of that raid alive, squatting behind the island and sneakingly cradling a kitchen knife in her hand to defend herself.

Unfortunately, like every plot of that type of film, she did not know how to attack with a weapon and, as soon as she expected it, the edge of the blade that the sickly man carried to commit his crimes was cutting the throat of the poor woman. The screen was filled with a spray of blood, which could be seen with the naked eye that it was just colored water splashing, product of the low budget of the studio and its things.

"Is this bullshit the best seller of the season?" Tony crossed his arms, fondling his chest as he stared at the movie screen in disbelief, the boredom written in his gestures. "I think even Saw trilogy is more realistic than this shit, with its blood and human body exposed. This crap is an offense or are they kidding us?"

Instead of the dancer's words, Nick kept cowering in a corner of the sofa they were lying on, his legs tucked up and his arms wrapped around them. Compared to his best friend, the chestnut was focused on the film as he chewed his nails nervously due to the suspense, torture on his eyes.

His eyebrows furrowed in disgust "That movie made me throw up my dinner in the middle of watching it. I mean, a lot of torture, exposed human organs, skin and severed limbs ... Ew! Total disturbance" A spark of shiver made his body tremble. "At least this one here knows how to censor the grotesque parts and shows much more suspense."

"Oh come on, I know you think this is a complete bag of shit. If you put this in comparison to other horror movies, it wouldn't touch their heels." Defending his comments, he closed a handful of the popcorn that they had prepared for the time in his palm before throwing it on the screen "Boo, a global scam!"

"Shut the fuck up, will you?" He hissed, reproach in his gaze as he turned to him. "Not only will you wake up the others, you will also make me lose focus on the film."

"Agh, can't we watch something else?" Leaning on the back of the leather seat, the black-haired boy pleaded. "I know better horror movies that we can really enjoy; this one will only bore us."

Nick returned his gaze to the front. "Did you become a fan?"

"If it were up to me, I would change the rules and we'd celebrate Halloween every day right now." He nodded, a smile stretching his lips.

"That's totally ridiculous to impose." He rolled his eyes but instead of continuing to kick him with the reality of his dreams, he motivated him to continue "Let's see, surprise me."

Satisfied dancer really thought about it "Currently, I know some classmates of my dance classes who have downloaded strong movies like I Spit on Your Grave, The Human Centipede, Kill Bill, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre on their laptops; I can buy a compact disk and ask them to pass me the content in there to see one of those." He made an interest gesture with his hand, earning a horrified look from the minor. Immediately, he regretted his proposal "Or if you want, we can see something less strong. How about Jason Voorhees, The Exorcist, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers? You know, some of the old movies?"

"Damn Tony, with what sick eyes can anyone even finishes seeing something like that?" He scrunches up his expressions, disgusted. "I haven't seen those movies but I have heard of them, and let me tell you that what I've heard is not pretty."

"The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Conjuring, Paranormal Activity?" He pressed with the change of heart. "The Omen? Nothing? What the heck, Nicky? They're not even scary movies. "