01.

Nine years later...

"Tony!" His older brother's voice came up the stairs, turning the bathroom door knob and narrowing his ears. "Dinner is ready!"

"In a minute, mom!" He warned back, in a mocking tone.

Wrapping a white towel around his waist to make sure it didn't fall off and lay him completely naked in the middle of the narrow hallway on the top floor of his house, he shook his head with another small towel in a feeble attempt to fix the wet strands of his dark hair.

The water droplets slid down his body from the recent shower he had taken to remove the contaminated traces of sweat that his dance rehearsals had caused on him.

He made his way to his room, opening his closet doors and rummaging through a suitable outfit among so many combinations of swag wear to bring out tonight. He had a dance competition with his brother and although until a moment ago he was deep in concentration while practicing his dance steps, he could not get off his nerves.

"You're ready?" Ondreaz entered his room just as Tony was pulling off the towel. "You need to eat to have energy, hurry up."

"Shit, Ondreaz" The dark-haired boy immediately covered his private parts, putting the towel back on. "Could you knock on the door next time?"

The chestnut rolled his eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous, I bathed you since you were a baby. I know you from head to toe." He sat on his bed without permission, leaning on it before checking his phone. "Change at once, will you? We're leaving in thirty minutes."

But he wouldn't let the topic pass.

"It's different now, we both grew up" Tony got his clothes ready and undressed. "Cover your eyes at least; I don't know what kind of thoughts might be in your head when you see this sculpture with nothing on top."

"Maybe my mind wouldn't be affected, but my stomach would, when I wanted to vomit." Ondreaz laughed out loud but obeyed.

The black-haired boy put on everything he needed for the tournament, despite spending all day spending his energies on the hard practices he had with his brother and his dance group, he still felt unsure about the result that the long days of training would give on them. It bothered him tremendously, every time he had a presentation, his confidence left him a minute before he started.

So he had to be with his brother all the time, he could not consider his choreography consolidated by himself, without the observation of his older brother. It was like a kind of complement for the dark-haired boy.

In itself, Ondreaz had influenced him to become interested in the artistic movement where fortunately their presentations ended up being very well received. What started as passionate fun, ended in a way to earn money. And that was good for the survival of both of them.

His older brother had discovered his passion for urban dance shortly after entering puberty, the boy quickly became a professional dancer and as soon as he expected it, he was already training Tony, who to his surprise connected with his steps immediately.

The perfect duo.

They demonstrated their skills to the public at their school's talent show and won first place for how exceptional they both looked, reputable status rose abruptly, and their fame increased when they joined urban competitions. Since then, they had become the little celebrities of the slums. They were almost famous, until Ondreaz graduated and was forced to look for a job instead of going to university because their mother had abandoned them.

It was a hard blow for the Lopez brothers that their mother passed to a better life, all because of the damn failure in the heart transplant that doctors had placed because of her disability. They remained bravely united against any difficulty that approached them; luckily, Ondreaz had already reached the age of majority and was able to take care of his little brother. Tony remembers crying a lot that day; it was unimaginable for him to know that he had lost two important people throughout his life. One goes to heaven, and the other goes to a different city.