35.

"Wait, Nick!"

The moment his scream cut the air, his Artistic Dance faculty, the disorder in his tempted hormones, the slip that gave rise to the reality that least prevented him from participating, his fame within the gossip of the university girl-students, his fears now come true, everything in general, was left behind, in abandonment, condemning Tony when he thought about it and started to run after Nick, after the love of his life, in a careless chase where they would throw their feelings into the dungeon to transform them into possible victims of a gladiator killing.

Despite the youthful energy they both possessed, the curly one deduced that it was his little bear that was in the lead and would be the first to approach the fraternity and then take refuge directly in his room.

However, the dancer had no problem deciding to stimulate his steps to achieve considerable closeness, caring little for the probable obstructions that could be watered as imperfect along the pavement and that could trip him if he did not take a safe look at his around. He recognized that he had been the greatest idiot in the world, things happened in a blinding way but still he wondered what the hell had happened to his brain so that the ability that every human being acquired to react to prevention was dismantled or what the hell his consciousness touched to got decompose on its own.

His determination and contemptuous demeanor crawled on the ground and disappeared into the faculties' gloom, and the moment he decided to make amends once and for all, his lips were mere unfortunate prey captured by the huntress of which they planned to flee. But he would not try to give the coffin to someone else besides himself, all the irresponsibility he caused in the past have to fall on him and he would admit the messes he created with his slips.

After all, he was still a child who was not aware of what he was doing but still tried to repair what he had broken.

Just considerable yards from running through the gust of wind hitting his face dizzyingly, Tony felt like he was escaping from prison but managed to catch up with his little bear. Nick's shoes stopped feeling the pavement as his slim body was lifted, again witnessing gravity, and instantly squeezed by the touch of two thick, strong hands.

He tried to wriggle out of the awkward grip, jerked wildly as he suppressed the stinging that was beginning to intensify in his eyes and the tears continued to roll down his red cheeks. He cursed himself inwardly for being so sensitive but no one could blame him for it. His heart had been torn into pieces, his body was shaking violently under the punishment of the wind, he felt a bullet go through his chest and the only thing that his mind could not erase was the treachery of the person who never believed he would fall in love again.

Was that event just enough to keep him drowning in suffering? Why did Tony decide to think about him now and did not when it was really appropriate to do so?

"Let me go, Tony!" Quite the contrary, surprisingly, those pleas did not come from a person who was injected with anger and resentment but from someone whose feelings had subsided. "Put me down ... listen to me for once in your life, please."

Reluctantly, the dark-haired boy obeyed but did not let him go of his grasp "Don't think that I will allow this to remain as if there's no solution that we can find."

"I know you don't want us to leave this all unimportant," Nick whispered through his tears, straining his voice to keep it from breaking, "But still, just as you care about our problems right now, you allowed my heart to break."

The dancer sighed deeply, guilt sinking into his chest like an arrow as it slowly embedded him. He must have thought of the intentions Madison had in store for him and he had to dodge them at any cost before entering the rehearsal chamber without an alibi, his little bear was simply right about everything.