40.

"If I'm not misinformed, there should be a Dunkin' Donuts near the university." James, without even having consumed a hint of exhaustion, had already been chatting for a long time about the wonders of the different food and shake venues that could be found in California. The boy seemed not to realize his reverie and his new companions would not stop him for the moment "But what was not clear to me was the exact location, is it inside the university or outside of it?"

"I'm not interested in the locations of my favorite places," Finally, Larri interceded. Answering his question and waving his hand dismissively while checking his phone, "Just finding a Starbucks nearby makes me the happiest bitch in the world."

Nick's hand clung tightly to Tony's, leaving fingernails on his skin as if his life depended on it. His ears rejected the words of his new cohabitation companions, very focused on the chestnut's line of sight every time they bumped into another student on their way to the boarding school cafeteria.

The shortage of people who circulated through the corridors of the campus did not present their presence in the first minutes, giving a respite of relief to the shy blue-eyed boy but being taken away every time they crossed a point in the area where the crowd was notorious. They sent them a little look full of confusion and they muttered especially when their eyes lowered to the way Nick's hand was holding onto Tony's, wondering intimately what the hell those two were plotting with their hands displayed like that.

Fortunately, the adolescent cycle of the time accepted the outgoing personalities and identifications of each person who was part of it. So why the hell were they observing the new couple in the establishment, with their mouths open to the floor and wide eyes, as if they were beings from another universe who came to visit them?

The answer was as simple as it could be: absolutely no one had previously crossed their minds that the cutest Adonis in college and the most famous and handsome dancer in Las Vegas were in a relationship together, spreading the fruit of their romanticism through the airs of the city. Everyone paled with stupor regarding the new news; the blow hit the girls even harder, who looked at them from head to toe with dumbfounded expressions, wondering if these were the men they had ever slept with.

One in particular had Tony flipping.

Madison Lewis was a few feet away, next to a soccer player who had surely fallen for the girl's arachnid charms after the dancer finished with her. When she looked at them, the blue of her eyes was about to spill out of their sockets, without being able to imagine the obviousness of the case.

Tony had been her sex toy in a time of relief and despair, and that position of his reputation impacted her on a wide range of hypocritical emotions. She had no feelings for him, but of all the boys she had slept with, he was the only one who managed to take her to the stars. She missed him in that way.

Instead of making fun of them or feeling a stab of psychotic jealousy, she simply stretched a fake smile from the corner of her lips and, turning on her yellow ankle boots, wrapped her scrawny arms around the neck of the soccer player she had as her lover of the moment. Her ego had somehow been raised, despite watching a real man intertwine his hand with another as if they were engaged in some kind of courtship, she was reluctant to deny that this was the side effect that boys like him suffered after having broken with her: to fall for the lowest.

But little did Madison know that Tony's prestigious standards had been shattered after they scaled his satisfaction thermometer to maximum temperature out of the line when he tasted his little bear's lips, being totally pleased.

Now they were happy and she was no longer a rival who could take away that privilege.

Tony just smiled victoriously, easily learning that this act was just a failed attempt to hide how jealous his former lover was. Shaking his head, he decided to let go of the chestnut's hand and immediately put an arm around his skeletal shoulders, gently pulling him into his body.