Prologue

In a full moon night two couples were sitting in front of their Guru ji in a temple , with their kids . First couple have two sons , 6 months old and other one is 3 years old ... and another couple was sitting with their two twin daughters , who are few weeks old . they all greeted the guruji and than the guruji said by taking the elder girl in his arms ..

" As I told you earlier your elder daughter is going to blessing from the god . she is going to be loved by everyone and anyone , she has a especial connect with animals and plants , she will protect them and they will protect her . when they came in this world the god shows his happiness and blessing in the form of rain . so their will be a especial connection of her with rain .. but she will spend few years of her life far from you all in a place which is known as City of god .

Her eyesight is full of love , so I name her Drishti . and your another daughter will not have any kind of power but her joyful nature provide happiness in others life ... both are full of life and happiness .. both will fill their close ones life with happiness . Drishti power will be used in identifying her when time arrive .

These four are going to convert your friendship as a relation . these four are made for each other , Drishti rakshit and divya shikhar , marry them when the girls will turn 25 . as marriage before 25 is not possible for four of them .

Rakshit 's mom – but if they fall in love with someone as .

Guruji – It is impossible , They will love each other from the age when no one understand the meaning of love or can't even pronounce that ..

After the naming of the girls everyone retired to their homes .... As guruji said drikshit has a special bond from the birth of drishti .. as well as shivya also have the special contection which was notice by the parents after meeting the guruji .. rakshit and shikhar are always possessive over drivya .. if girls started crying rakshit always try to console them and shikhar also started crying by seeing divya crying .... They both hate tear in drivya's eyes .. 

So here start a new love saga ...............  

SO hii everyone , meena here ... 

Here is the prologue next one is consist of introduction and characters .. 

Hope you all like it ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤