Family moment

Author's POV - 

Here rakshit was consoling drishti and drishti was trying to accept everything and on the other hand ... shikhar is calling mahima to inform about everything .. 

Shikhar- hello mom ..

Mahima-haan shikhar beta ..

Shikhar- mom mujhe aapko ek bahoot important baat batani hain toh aap dyan se sunna ....

Mahima-are tu mujhe esa kya bata raha hain ?

Shikhar- maa hame drishti mil gayi hain ..

Mahima-kya drishti ... Sach mein tu jhoot toh nahi bol raha naa varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga samjha ....

Shikhar- haan maa mai sach bol rha hu Drisha hi drishti hain ...

Mahima- kyaa sacchh ... drisha ... drishti ..

Shikhar- haan maa ...

Mahima - oh god she was with us all the time and we never able to identify her .. kaisi maa hu main apni hi beti ko peechaan nahi payi .. .. 

Shikhar - mom mom relax .. calm down okay and please inform vidya ma and sharthak papa .. aap  sab yaha aa jao mujhe bhai ka message aaya hai .. 

Mahima- thik hai hum waha jald se hald aa jayenge ..  

And he cuts the phone ..

Mahima at home tells everyone that drishti is alive and drisha is drishti .. And all family members got happy and emotional as they were going to see their daughter after soo many years .. sarthak and vidya took their private jet and landed as soon as they can .. they both were happy and really crying all the way .. 

On the other side rakshit manage to calm drishti and took her home ..   

Rakshit-chalo drishti ab ghar chalo sab tensed honge ..

Drishti-Okay ..

When they reached home ..

 Samarth ( Drishti's Dad)-beta ..

Drishti-papa ..

and they hug each other 

 Swati ( Drisha's mom)-beta tu hame chod kar kaha chali gayi thi tujhe pata hain ki hum kitne pareshaan ho gaye the ..

Drishti-sorry maa agli baar se esa nahi hoga ...

Suddenly divya came ...

Divya-dii .. 

and divya hug drishti .. and both started crying .. after composing  themselves they broke the hug .. 

Divya-main bhi kaisi bahen hu aap mere saath thi aur tab bhi main aapko pehchan nahi payi ..

Drishti-koi baat nahi ..

But rakshit noticed that drishti is tensed she is just smiling but in deep she is not happy  and she is trying hard t digest everything ..... after few emotional moments with everybody  

Swati  -Accha Ab sab rest kar lo .. hum sab iss bare mein kal baat karenge kafi raat ho gayi hai main khana sab ke kamre main bijwati hu .. ( it's already mid night after everything and all ) 

Then they all went to their room ... 

Rakshit(in mind)- I want to talk to drishti wanted to know how she is feeling and wanted to go to her room but then decided against it  main use abhi rest karne deta hu phir baat karunga ..

Drishti(in mind)- hey bhagwan mujhe  kuch samaj nahi aa raha yeh sab  kya ho raha hai ... mujhe rest kar lena chahiye ...

Everybody have some dinner and slept for sometime.. 

In morning , Shikhar with divya  went to rakshit's room

Shikhar-bhai ... Rakshit was sleeping ..they enters into the room and see rakshit sleeping in sitting position with a frown on his face .. how much tensed he was clearly visible from his face ..  

Shikhar - bhai bhai .. he shake him little bit ... bhai wake up .. 

Rakshit  - huh shikhar, divya  tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho .. 

Divya - bhai aapne humme kyu nahi bataya jab aapko pata chal gaya tha ki drisha hi drishti hai .. 

Shikhar - haan bhai aapko pata hai jab humme uncle se pata chala ki humare apne bhai ne humme itni bai baat batana jaruri nahi samja .. 

Rakshit - first of all you both relax and sit here .. he signed towards the bed .. look I don't want to give you false hopes .. and I was also shocked I don't know what to do but when I calmly thought then I want to know why drishti can't able to recognize us  .. that's why I was talking with her parents we were  about to discuss when we should tell her  but she listened everything and  truth came like this in front of everybody ... I know divya that you missed your sister but I want to confirm first .. 

Divya - sorry bhai was angry .. sorry I didn't thought about your point of view .. 

Rakshit - it's okay my dear and  give her a brotherly hug and kissed her forehead .. 

Shikhar- oh hello what about my hug .. and rakshit opened his one arm and he also hug both of them while both other laughed at  his antics ..

And one person is watching them ..yeah drishti is watching them .. she wanted to talk to rakshit as she wanted to know about her  mom and dad and when they are coming back .. but seeing the scene in front  of her trigger her deep hidden memory ..she sees 2 boy and  2 girls were group hugging each other .. she felt pain in head and about to  go back but divya saw her  and call her inside .. 

Divya - hey di come inside what are you doing there .. 

Drishti - I .. I just came here to talk with sir about...  some work ..  by seeing her face rakshit clearly understand that she didn't came to talk about work but something as .. 

Divya - really work .. di I am your sister no need to lying okay .. now come and sit here and tell me how are you feeling .. I know everything is too much to digest ..   we can understand you are stressed and worried .. now ask anything  .. 

Drishti - I want to know .. I want to know about our parents .. I really  can't able to remember anything .. 

Shikhar- do you want to see their pics ?

Drishti - no just their name and few details where they are now ? and when they will come here .... 

Divya told her about them and said they will be coming any time as they left immediately after listening to the news .. they were in london as they blame themselves for the accident in which they lost drishti .. 

Precap - Family meet and some thing exciting ..

Hey guys hope you all like it ... 

Sorry for the boring chapter .. 

please vote and comment .. 

thank you 

❤❤❤❤