Raksha Bandhan

Drishti's -

I was shock , I mean when mom said that and address me as their daughter was shocking .. I mean I am their daughter but saying things like this was not expected .. But amazing thing was that I am not  the only person who was shock but my parents I mean smarth papa and swati maa also shocked they don't expect them to do this for their own daughter .. I mean asking someone as for your own daughter marriage thing is big thing .. my thought were broke by mom voice ..

Vidya Mom - so for now forget everything happened for now .. I know which not possible but give it try .. so now we came here to see your daughter and asking her hands for my son.. and she shriek .. I really have no idea that my mom can also behave like kids .. she is so excited /.. 

Divya - mom relax .. 

Sarthak papa - look who is saying to relax who herself jumping in her mind .. 

Divya - dadddddddddddd ... 

Sarthak papa- what? he said while giving a look I -was -right .. 

Divya - nothing  .. 

mahima maa- okay so where was we.. so first rakshit sit with them and drishti you sit with your parents .. 

Shikhar - no no no no  she will come with a tray of tea and serve bhai with a shy look on her face and steel glace of her would be hubby ..  like proper arrange marriage things ... 

Everybody laugh  .. and soon whole environment changed from tensed to normal to joyful .. smarth papa and swati ma also smiled and nodded towards me like saying play along  .. 

ok but now  i am little nervous  because I treat rakshit sir as boss and as a friend but suddenly marriage proposal was a big thing even I didn't thought of marrying for next few years .. 

Mahima maa  - namaskar ji main hu mahima shergill aur yeh mera beta Rakshit  shergill .. he is the CEO of Shergill group of company rude a little bit arrogant and a lot workaholic .. but he can change and your daughter can handle him as she work for him from few months and she must have become habitual of this  .. 

Vidya maa - my son is handsome charming and never had any girl friend even he didn't have girls as friends .. he is down to earth .. love us a lot .. treat everyone equally .. caring but we can't say anything about romantic .. 

In all these rakshit sir expression was like sometimes he glare sometimes he smile sometime just hit his head with his palm looking at his family . we both were speechless just participating and  let them do what ever they want.. 

Chetan papa - rakshit was always an ideal son , ideal brother , and will be an ideal husband and father too .. and  rakshit sir really choked in air ..  and everybody laughed .. 

Sarthak papa- so what is your decision ? 

Smarth papa- first of we are glad that you consider us equal to you and consider our  decision for your own daughter's marriage .. we don't rakshit for long time but still we know him enough to decide that he is perfect for drisha .. and it's yes from our side but we want drisha to decide for herself .. so rakshit drisha go out and talk with each other because you both have to marry each other not us.. you both can go to the balcony .. go .. 

Divya - haan jao ladka ladki akele mein baat karlo .. main di ko le kar aati hu shikhar tum bhai ko le kar aao ..  like typical Indian arrange marriage .. she said while coming towards me ..  when she come towards me and slapped her arm .. like seriously here is  live and death situation for me and she is cracking jokes .. she laughed when I glare at her and took me to the balcony in front of my room .. rakshit sir followed me with shikhar and throwing glare at him in every minute ..