Her Dreams His reality

Rakshit - 

Today was full of drama and happiness after 11 years I really laugh and smile , chuckled and tease someone .. I was shocked when she laughed on me when I was getting scolded by my mother only drishti used to laugh on me when her mahima ma used to scold me .. I glare at her and she bite her tough just like drishti used to do .. I think I am gonna insane why Miss sharma 's every action remind me of drishti ...  I really amazed by her dogs to what was their name ..  🤔🤔 yeah adil aur tej ... My god who give this name to dogs .. first I thought that it is a name of men .. but it is far better than tom and jerry really that was really childish .. 

leave it but when her mother shouted on her phone , her face was like she is going to die and her expression was hilarious .. she is a full package of amusement, funny , love , life , hard working and smart too .. She is really something .. and the way her two pets listen to her was also quite awesome .. I tried to stop them from barking but all tries are in veil but her one shout made them stop as well as guilty too they stood their with their head down a showing they were guilty .. and they lied also when drishti signed them not tell her mother about her food plans .. 

Now me , dad , miss sharma , her two pets and my mom sitting on the dining table and mom is serving dinner ..  dad was on head seat mom on his left and I was in right miss sharma was on my side and her adil and tej were sitting beside her on the floor . I don't have any problem with dogs but it also remind me of drishti .. she loved puppy and when we go to park she used to play with puppy .. and I always joined her .. we used to give them food ,bath and play with them and sometime we took them home we used to have lots of puppy in our house but after she went the puppies also left our house by themselves .. she was shine of our lives  .. my thought were broken by dad's voice .. 

Dad - aur beta tum kaha se ho ? I mean kaha rehti ho ? he asked to drisha .. 

me - she is from uttarakhand .. I said in rude tone as my mood was already off now I am missing my drishti more due to her nature and antics ... I saw she frown on my tone but then cover it with a smile .. 

Drisha - I am from uttarakhand exactly from almora and my village name is dwarahat....  she said with a proud smile on her face..  I like it the way she proudly said that she belong from a small village .. 

Dad - please call us uncle aunty .. sir and mam was just too much .. 

Drisha - ok uncle ... 

Mom - and about your family .. who are their in your family ? 

'What they will do by knowing about her family ?'

Drisha - my family has 6 members . my mumma whom I used to call ija actually I am from kumao and in kumaoni language we used to call mother ija and my baba , my bhai , bhabi and their cute little daughter diya and me .. she shrugged and stopped but suddenly her dogs barked as wanted to show that they are also here .. oh yeah these two also adil and tej , say hi to them .. and both waved toward mom and dad .. we were shocked they really waved their foots .