First day at office

Rakshit - 

I woke up in my usual timing 6 in the morning but today something unusual happened .. I woke up not because of annoying sound of my alarm but because of some melodious giggles of a girl with bark of dogs . It didn't took me long to guess who it can be but I wanna see what made her giggle that much .. I went to my window and saw her playing with her pets both were licking her face and making  her smile and laugh .. I have a feeling that today is going to be different but in a good way ... I went to change into my track pants nd t- shirt and went for jogging .. It depend on my mood that I will prefer jogging or I will prefer to go to gym yeah I have my own gym at my house .. 

today I am going for walk I don't want to go out for morning walk  so I used my own lawn for jogging it was quite big and less crowded . so I loved to jog here .. I went downstair my parents will wake up in one hour so I went in the lawn and started jogging she was also playing with her dogs I also started jogging and plugged in my head phones and started jogging my full concentration was on the track suddenly I felt a push and someone fell in my arms as an reflex action my hands went on her waist and I hold her tightly saving from both of us to fall down .. I came to know the person is none other than my new pa drisha .. I hold her in my arms we both freeze at that position I don't know what happen to me I just kept looking into her eyes .. they seems so similar to me .. we both kept looking into each others eyes forget about our surroundings we brought back to our senses when we heard barking sound .. we both composed our posture ...

Drisha -  I am sorry sir I didn't see you .... 

Me - it's alright but from next time look around yourself .. I said in my usual  rude tone which was fake for her because I can't talk to her like I talk to other .. their something different in her which made me talk to her politely and lovingly just like I used to talk with drishti but I can't do that so I always try to behave the same  way I handle my other employees .. 

Drisha - rude , arrogant  she murmured  and thought I didn't hear her .. 

Me - did you say anything miss sharma ..

Drisha - n- no sir .. aapke kaan baj rahe hai .. (You ear must be ringingI give her a tight smile but when I turned toward other direction I saw her two pets were glaring at me  as i have taken their bone from them .. 

Me - why you both are glaring at me ..

Drisha -because  you talk rudely to me .. she said with a shrug ..

Me- really ? 

Drisha - yeah they are over protective about me and never let anybody come near me they are my personal body guards .. 

Me - hey you both I am not going to harm her so relax .. I just save her otherwise she must have found a excuse of talking holiday for two days ..  I said in a mocking way ..  \

Disha -  you - 

Me- ok now go get ready it's already 7 : 30 we will leave for the office at 9 am and around 8 breakfast will be served .. be on time and I went from their.. 

Drisha - 

After the scene in the morning I went to my room got ready in an formal outfit .. yeah It was a long white kurti with grey stripes with black palazzo and heels .. yeah  I can carry every outfit very gracefully this is also one of my quality .. and  I love it . I love trying different different outfits .. I divided my hairs in two parts from middle and let them free .. I love keeping them free .. I feel satisfaction when I left my hair open .... I know it is quite odd but what can I do I feel good .. I wore my watch and my earrings ... and I am ready to go I am not a makeup person so I kept my makeup upto mascara and  lip balm ....  

( first one ) 

( first one ) 

I went inside the house and adil and tej are also behind me .. I carry my file which sir gave me yesterday ...  and I made my entry in the house from front door as I don't want to use the back door it doesn't feel good .. It is not my own house so I kept my self in my limits .. I went inside and today I removed my payal ( anklets )  as I forget yesterday and they made a lot of noise but  I didn't paid any deed as I was used to it .. I went to breakfast table and saw everybody there due to sound of my heels they moved their head in my direction ...

 I smiled and wished them good morning and touched uncle aunty feet .. It was my habit to touch my elders feet as they yesterday said that I am like their daughter so I touched their feet  .. they were taken aback from my gesture but didn't say anything and blessed me with a smiling face .. they said me to take seat and than aunty served us breakfast ... I put chapati in plate of adil and tej who brought their plate when I said them to bring it is my old habit to feed them before me but they both are also stubborn  they had their food when I will finish mine .. I am really thankful to uncle and aunty otherwise I have to prepare breakfast for myself and do many household  chores but thank to them I have no tension regarding food .. 

Me - thank you so much uncle aunty .. you are giving me job , paying salary to me and taking care of my residence too and now taking care of my food too .. I am really thankful to you .. and you don't need to worry about m food within few days I will manage for myself ... 

Aunty - are no problem dear we are glad to have someone like you in our company aur rahi baat khaane ki toh hum teen hi log hai tum yahi khana khaogi .. akele hi koi jaan pehchaan bhi nahi hai kya karogi .. hume koi problem nahi hai tum breakfast and  dinner humare sath hi karogi It's an order ..  

(And we are only three person here and you will also have food with us.. you also don't have anyone here, what will you do.. you will have your food with us..

I smiled and said 

me - as  you say mam ... mera toh accha hi hai mujhe khane ki tension lene nahi padegi aur ma ke hath jaisa khana bhi mil jayega ... and they laugh at my statement .. 

(It's good for me only.. I don't have to take tension for food and I will also get homemade food)

Uncle - by the way you are looking good at this outfit .. 

Me - thank you uncle .. 

Rakshit - if you are done with your chit chatting can we leave now .. we also have office to attend .. I nodded always rude can't this person speak normally smilingly but no sarcasm drip from his tough .. idiot .. 

We went from their I was about to lock adil and tej but sir said let them free so I don't lock them placed some biscuit in their plate and said not to wait for me  for having lunch I will have lunch in office and I also warn them to not tease or irritate anybody .. hey nodded and we went to office .. we are in sir 's car and  driver was driving it sir was giving me instructions and telling me  about my work .. 

I just hope there will be no drama now .. 

precap - office drama lavanya's pov ... 

***************************************************

So hey everyone here is the update hope you all like it .. 

please vote and comment .. 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤