Date fixed

Rakshit - 

After celebration everybody went to their room .. changed and  rest for sometime ... In evening I came down stair .. saw our parents were sitting with pandit ji .. now what .. according to my sixth sense they must have came here for marriage date or something  ..the youngsters were looking clueless as me and elders were sitting with a huge grin pasted on their face.. and mischievousness were twinkling  in their eyes .. I saw drishti sitting their confused and kinda tensed with their look .. soon they noticed my presence  .. 

Mom - aao rakshit drishti ke sath beth  jao .. I nodded amd sat beside her and blink my eyes towards her telling her everything will be alright .. she nodded and relaxed .. 

  me - mom whats going on ? 

Mom - beta pandit ji ko bhulaya hai tumhari kundali dikhaungi aur shaadi aur engagement ki date fix karni hai ..

Me- mom but inti jaldi .. kyu? 

Mom- beta tumhari one week ki jo holidays thi na woh almost over ho gayi hai aur tumhara birthday bhi next month hai .. so we have to be fast .. now sit quietly ..  

Vidya maa - pandit ji tareek batayiye ... 

pandit ji - ji dekhiye sagai ke liye accha muhurat ek toh kal hai uske baad agle mahine hai aur shadi ke liye ek muhurat ek hafte baad ka hai aur dusara 3 mahine baad ka hai .. jaisa aapne kaha ladke ki shaadi uske janamdin se pehle ho jani chahiye toh shadi ko agle hfte hi ho jaani chahiye .. 

Drishti- next week .. yeh kafi jaldi nahi hai .. 

Swati maa - jaldi toh hai par aur koi option bhi nahi hai .. pandit ji sjadi agle hafte hi hogi .. aur kal engagement .. aap kal ka muhurat bata dijiye hum sab ko bula lenge ..

Pandit ji - engagement ka muhurat shaam 7 baje ka hai ..  ab main chalta hu .. 

God what just happened he came and told that my wedding is after a week and my engagement is tomorrow and we have no other option like seriously .. I have no problem in getting married but this is so soon .. drishti need time adjust with me , I want her to get comfortable with me and enjoy her wedding .. I want her to be happy atleast have some feeling for me before getting married .. but now I really don't think she will be able to enjoy her wedding and just kept thinking about future everything is going so fast ..

Me – mom this is so fast .. we just found about her and now getting marry within a week is too much ..

Vidya maa – we know rakshit but we can't do anything .. we want you all to get married before your birth day .. once we have faced the consequences of not listening to guruji's advice we can't repeat it again .. I hope smarth ji and swati ji have no problem with it ..

Smarth uncle – no we don't have any problem just how will preparation take place this soon ..

Dad- aap chinta mat kijiye bus apne relatives ko bulaiye .. humare toh koi relative hai nahi aap apne relatives ko invitation bhejiye .. aur usi hisab se card bhi print karvayiye ..

Smarth papa- humare jitney bhi relative hai who yeh gaun hi hai ... toh bus gaun wale hi aayenge..

Sarthak papa – drishti beta main janta hu ki sab kuch bhut haldi ho raha hai par humhare pass bhi koi option nahi hai .. so please try to understand ..

She just nodded her head can't able to say anything .. I know she is going from mental war ,, her head is mess and she needed some space ..

Me –smarth uncle I want to take drishti out .. if you don't have any problem .. I just wanted to get a tour of the village and wanted to talk with her also ..

Shikhar – ahoo kya baat hai bhai shaadi fix huie nahi ki bhabi ke sath akele main time spend karna hai .. before uncle can say anything he spoke making fun with out noticing how much serious the situation is .. I glare at him . he shut his mouth immediately ..

Uncle – haan haan jao jao .. drishti ko bhi acha lagega ...

I nodded and sign her to come with me she silently made her way towards me and started following me .. we made our way out of the house and started walking aimlessly their is a awkward silent between us which I badly wanted to erase .. so I gently took her hand in my hand and interlinked our finger .. she was surprised by my move but didn't say anything .. I look at her from corner of my eyes notice blush on her cheeks and smiled and started walking ..

The environment was beautiful .. everywhere is greenery .. we were walking between the fields and no one spoke anything .. I notice we came far from the house .. I decided to break the silence ..

Me – are you okay ? she nodded but didn't say anything ..

Me – you know when you was a child of two or three years old ... I used understand your silent .. I used to understand when you need milk and when you want to play with out your saying one word and you can never be able to lie to me in your entire life .. how much you tried to lie to me but I always catch you .. I know now you are not a kid but you still can't lie especially to me .. So now speak or I will make you tell me everything . you want to know how ?? like this ..

And soon her laughter filled in the air .. yes I started tickling her she was very much ticklish from child hood ..

Drishti – ok- okay okay stop ... she said between her laughter .. thank god this area is isolated and villager didn't notice us otherwise must found us mad ..

I stop tickling her and warp her in my arms and she also hug me back ..we stayed like that ...  she placed her ear on my heart listening to y heartbeat .. she signed and than spoke .. 

Drishti - everything is going damn fast .. How will I handle the role of daughter in law , wife ..  I have no problem with marriage because I know you will be their to help me but suddenly . will I be able to handle so much responsibility .. If I did something wrong .. If I will not be able to manage my time between home and  office .. and... 

Me - ok okay relax .. just calm down .*cupping her face * look first of all you don't have to become someone's daughter in law because you are their daughter they will never treat you different from me .. and you don't have to do anything just go with the flow and relax enjoy our function .. we are getting married and people marry only once in their life time ... so give your mind a break and without thinking just enjoy yourself .. I want my cheerful drisha who just do anything without caring about other's thoughts  .. now relax .. and I am really looking forward to make you mine ..  ..* I spoke last line in her ear making her shiver .. * now let's go everyone must be waiting for us at home .. and I don't want to become food of wild animals .. so let's go .. 

She laughed and pecked my cheeks .. 

Drishti - you are the best .. 

Me - I don't know till now but bow it is confirmed .. placing my hand on my cheek where she pecked and smirking   at her .. she realize what she did and blushed  ...  I again hold her hand and make our way towards home and  now we have big smile on our face ... 

Precap - preparation .. some romance .. tadka with our jealous lavanya .. 

Hey guys .. finally I updated  not making you all wait for so long .... 

Hope you all like it .. 

please vote and comment .. 

and guys  I need 17 followers to reach Double century .. so those who are thinking to follow me please please please do it .. I will give you a romantic chapter .. I promise 😙😙😚😚.. and you all know na I hardly break my promise atleast here ..  so 

FOLLOW .. 

Thank you ❤❤❤❤❤❤