Family talk

Drisha - 

What the hell happened  ? 

why he was so close to me and I can't able to push .. I just lots in those eyes which are full of an unknown emotions .. 

God drisha you have gone mad .. he is your boss . stop thinking like that .. 

otherwise  Lavanya will not leave you .. and I chuckled at this statement .. of mine .. 

I have to keep safe distance from him he is not good for my heart .. I felt like those brows are familiar .. I knew them .. those eyes those eyes felt so close to me  yet so far .. 

God I don't know what I am saying .. 

I was talking with my self  and my trance was broken by my special friends who came  running towards me and started doing merry go round around me ...   

aww they really miss me .. and I also miss them ... I started playing with them .. and  after good minute of playing with them .. I went inside my room got fresh and  up and change into casual clothes and went inside the shergill mansion with my pets .. suddenly my phone started ringing .. and it's bhai's video call .. and I jump on my place .. I was still outside the house in the garden .. so I pick up  .. 

me - hey bhai how are you ? how is everyone ? where is ija ( mumma ) , baju ( papa) , bhabi and meri jaan .. and I heard voice from back .... we all are here ..  

Bhai - we all are fine bachha how are you ? and how is your job ?

Me - everything is fine bhai .. my job was quite good .. except my boss who is angry young man but really sharp at work and a strict boss ..  ekdam akdu types .. and expect him all were are excellent I made new friends .. I met his family .. they were also good .. in fact I am staying in their outhouse .. and going to have dinner with them .. 

Bhai - oh so your boss giving you tough time .. 

me - yep .. every body called him bedil shergill in office ..  I said giggling  I just came to knew about it and I think he didn't know otherwise the whole office must be fired by now .. and I laugh and bhai too .. 

Bhai - okay now go inside we want to meet the peoples who are you staying  with .. 

me - really .. 

Bhai -  yep really now go .. go go gooooo .. 

Me - fine I am  going .. 

I went inside the house not before greeting my mom and dad on video call and they talked with my pets too .. 

Aunty - are drisha beta aa gayi tum hum tumhara hi wait kar rahe the chalo khana kha lo .. nahi toh thanda ho jayega .. 

(Drisha you came we were waiting for you only , let's go and have food otherwise it will get cold)

Me - woh aunty .... actually mumma ka call hai aur woh aap se baat karna chahti hai .. so if you don't mind ... before I can say anything she took my phone from my hands and started talking too I was standing their as a statue ... uncle saw me and chuckled and said me to sit down soon rakshit sir also joined us .. mom dad met with uncle and aunty and rakshit sir too .. I was about to cut the call but diya spoke made my eyes pop out .. (Actually mumma called and she wanted to talk to you

Diya - bua I want to see your boss too .. 

Me - why ?everybody talked na ... 

Diya - everybody talked not me ... okay .. I looked at sir .. he just nodded and  I gave phone to him ..