Engagement

I AM REALY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE .. REASON I WILL TELL YOU ALL LATER FIRT FOCUS ON UPDATE .. LET'S MAKE IT QUICK I ALREADY WASTED SO MUCH TIME.. 

 Rakshit - 

Today is my engagement and all preparation is going from the morning .. everyone is running from here and there .. moms are monitoring everything dads helping in everything ..  everything is almost done .. villagers are also here to help in preparation ..  Almost everything is done ..

but me sitting here with my brother and  looking to some useless designs for today's function and  we didn't see our would be wife from morning even not their glimpses ..  

I am restless I want to talk with my girlfriend before officially making her my fiance .. but here I am stuck with useless stuff from morning .... It's already afternoon but I didn't even saw her face.. 

So I made a plan when bhai said it's time to go and take rest for sometime .. I search for drishti but she is nowhere to found than I went to her room and hope fully no one notice me .. I saw her sitting on her chair and  tej and adil were sitting beside her .. and she is ruffling their hairs  and talking to them .. I just went in without saying anything .. 

Drishti - aap yaha kya kar rahe hai kissi ne dekh liya toh .. 

Me- relax and let's go .. 

Drishti - Where ? 

me - just come .. I hold her hand and drag her with me  to my room we can't talk in her room as her room is open from two side and there is no use of closing door as anyone can watch us .. 

We came into our room and I lock the door and made her sit on the bed .. 

Drishti - what happen .. why i am here ? 

Me - I just want to talk to you before our engagement  and  spend some quality time with you so I took you here .. yaar I didn't even look at you from morning .. you know what I was so restless from morning ..  my rant stopped due to someone's giggling  I saw drishti is laughing .. 

Me - here I am worried and you are laughing  .. 

Drishti - ok okay I won't laugh any more..  tell me what is it ?? 

Me -  lavanya .. 

Drishti - yeah what her ? 

Me - my sweet to be wifey what ever you did yesterday you think after that she will keep quite and you also make me invite her here .. 

Drishti - rakshit sir why are you so worried ? look we told about your marriage in your office and almost invited everyone but not for today as it was a small event .. so she will come here only one day before the marriage and can't able to do anything because of so many people are here.. so relax and  chill ..  She said  standing in front of me with a cute smile on her face .. 

Me - ohh i don't know my to be wife is so intelligent ..  I said  encircling my hands around her waist .. she got alert with my action and  got nervous .. 

Drishti - wh- at what are you doing sir ? 

Me - shhh first stop calling me sir I am not your boss here and I am also your to be hubby so call me by my name or call me rakku just like you used to do it in childhood but rakku you can't call me in front of everyone na .. so call me Rakshit only .. 

Drishti - OKay so rakshit ........................................ sir .. and she giggle .. 

Me - achha this is funny to you haan and pull her closer to me by her waist .. she grew more nervous and her heart beat increase matching to mine .. we were standing inch apart her hands were on m chest and mine around her waist .. 

Drishti - Sir .. koi aa jayega .. 

Me - koi nahi aayega gate band hai .. 

Drishti - koi mujhe awaaz de raha hai .. 

Me - maine toh nahi suni .. but suddenly we both heard .. 

 " Drisha "

Drishti - oh my god i think bhabi is coming .. let me go .. 

I let her go but not before kissing her cheeks .. 

Me- get used to this to be wifey .. your hubby is quite romantic with his one and only wife .. she blushed and  ran out of the room .. 

****************************************************************************** 

We are waiting for our brides ..  we both are dressed in armani suits and waiting for our brides ..  they have made a small stage  in the hall and changed everything here .. now it's time for engagement and  pandit ji called brides to be .. 

soon both descended from the stairs wearing pastel colors lehengas  and looking elegant .. I think drishti sensed my gazed on her and I can see her cheeks color turning red .... 

they came and stand beside us , We both exchanged rings and same goes with divya  and shikhar .. everybody clapped and congratulated four of us ..  soon music started and  everybody started dancing .. shikhar  took divya with her and  started dancing with our family members ..  we both were sitting on the stage and  enjoying them ..  but a sudden announcement made both of us shocked..   

Romi - hello everyone ..  I am really thankful to you all for joining us in this occasion and  becoming a part of our happiness ..  so now we have a most awaited surprise here as you all know  my little sister is engaged today to  love  of her life .. so she  is going to sing  a  song with her soon to be hubby .... 

Whattt ??? 

we both look at each other her expression was mirroring mine .. I didn't sing from last 11 years .. 

God how can they just announce like that .. 

now we have to go .. 

I stand up and forward my hand toward her  ..  I can see she is hesitate but  give her hand .. we both made our way down the stage ..  everyone give us way and romi bhai arranged two chair  in between the dance floor .. I made her sit properly and sat on my chair .. I was nervous but didn't let anyone to see it .. 

Soon simran bhabi came with two guitars .. one handover to me and other to drishti .. 

She look at me and I pass her a smile and we started playing guitar .. everything went on silent mode around us .. soon I started playing taking deep breathe we didn't dicuss song but we both know what we are going to sing .. 

Precap - marriage rituals .. 

Sorry guys for late update ..     

I hope you all like it .. 

Please vote and comment  .. 

thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤