Office day

Drishti - 

After breakfast we went to office , we are in the same car driver was driving sir was explaining to me about my work I was just making my to do list what things I have to do today .. soon we reach office .. sir called vinay sir and said him to give me a tour of office and show me my cabin I went with him .. he is a nice guy and a good colleague too .. I talked to him freely which is quite easy for me .. I made few friends too  in my office .. I was quite happy and satisfied with my first day until I came to know about my new boss sorry sorry sorry half boss... yeah lavnaya mam oh not mam only lavanya it make me feel old her words not mine .. my god she was an antique piece ... whole office no her clingy nature , her rude arrogant behaviour , her main purpose ..  

yeah whole office know that she made this deal or partnership only to be close to rakshit sir as she wanted to be in his good books and in his family good books so that she can make him her .. ewww .. really how can somebody thought so low .. you all must be thinking how I am so sure .. so I will tell you today incident .. SO as I told you I made new friends so first one is Shreya with whom I will be sharing my cabin as she is my assistant or can say partner a very nice girl we instantly click .. she is an extrovert type of person so when I asked her about this company which I mostly know mainly about the peoples .. so she started telling me about them as we have already completed our work and  sir is busy in some meeting in which we both are not required so he gave us work and we finished it so we started discussing about it ... so first I ask her about our boss "the rakshit shergill " 

Me - soo tell me how our boss behave with his employees .. I mean did he behave rude or politely .. or he is always arrogant and some time kind too .. 

shreya - ok ok I get it . yeah he sometime behave as cold hearted man but he is a good  human being he never fire someone until and unless they do something extremely bad .. they took good care of their employees yeah not by his word but by his actions he gave us bonus , two days leave in a week , and one trip to different places in India once in a year and family insurance and if anyone in our family is ill than if some of his employ wanted to go home in between so some important meeting he can let him or her go .. he never saw any women with any bad intention but yeah any women so him with those lustful eyes( she said dramatically making both of us laugh )  and always wanted to get his attention but he never paid to anyone .. and yeah  - 

me - ok ok fine I came to know he is a great boss as well ab yeh rakshit puraan band karo aur mujhe vinay sir ke bare main batao ...  we again laugh (Now close this Rakshit Book and tell me about Vinay sir

Shreya - he is also a great man and a great boss and a good friend and he is going to marry soon which is very nice .. 

me - and about other staff which are your friends . 

Shreya - so I have many friends here .. riya my friend and my colleague too , ahaan also good friend of mine and priya pa of ' lavanya mam '.. and they all are good and they will be good friend of yours too . 

Me - ok ok now tell me about Lavanya mam .. 

Shreya - before telling about her I will give you a free advice stay away from her .. she is a danger ruthless women .. rude arrogant her mind only think about one thing is money and now rakshit sir .. he was her obsession she wanted him and his money .. she is an evil in human form .. 

Me - hey how can you say something about her like that .. 

Shreya - you know till now why can't anyone is fixed your sir's PA job because if she is beautiful and bold and wear short dress lavanya mam treated her and make them to resign this job so that rakshit sir will not attached to anyone .. my one friend also joined this company but she resign the job suddenly when I asked her about that so than she tell me about .. I am sure she is going to say the same thing to you too ..