Drikshit meet ❤❤(drisha + rakshit )

Drisha pov  -  

After I told everyone that I got job in delhi , everybody is more excited than me .. bhabi and ma oh sorry ija (mom) is doing my packing and I am here looking at them they never let me do anything .. they treat me as a glass doll but never stop me doing anything I love .. I did my 12th from a school in my village and than they let me do my higher study from reputed college  and I was in hostel and few months ago I came back after completing  my studies and  at that time I applied for jobs and finally I got it now ... I am excited for it I got job as PA of the CEO of shergill group of company .. one of the best company ... but I lied to them as they didn't have done any kind of residential arrangements but if I told papa or mumma about it than they will never let me go and I have to stay here and I don't wanna loose this big opportunity in any cost .. I never like lying to them but the are overprotective especially over me .. so I am kinda guilty as I lied to them .. my thoughts were broken down by mumma's voice .. 

Mumma - kaha kho gayi hai .. chal din ke khane ka time ho gaya tujhe khana kilaungi apne hatho se phir pata nahi kab muka mile  .. ( where are you lost .. let's go and have lunch I will feed you with my own hands , don't know when I get second chance ) .. 

Me - aww mumma I am not going on a war . I am going to delhi and when I will miss you na I will come back within few hours .. now stop being sad and let's go I am hungry ... 

After having lunch papa and bhaiya gave me tons of instructions .. whom to talk how to talk how to fight back in a polite manner be away from the bad peoples .. stay friendly made lots of friends and  don't forget to enjoy .. and I love it . It clearly shows how much they care for me .. I will go by bus they want me to go by car or by train but me being me love to travel by bus .. so I am going to take the evening bus and I will reach Delhi in morning .. so  that I can directly join the office and also can book a hotel so that my cute cute especial friend can rest .. yeah adil and tej .. they were always like my shadow .. after lot of instructions , take care things  few tears and few bye I went to the bus with my besties ( dogs) .. soon I reach Delhi but due to some problem in the bus and heavy rain I got late .. 

I have to came here early in the morning but due to rain and problem in the bus . I reached here at 10 am .. and my reporting time is 10:30 am .. I have no time to search for the hotel and now I am tensed .. and for increasing my tension I got a message ..

 hello miss drisha sharma ,

this message is to inform you that the meeting spot have been change now you have to come directly to home of our boss house - The Shergill mansion at sharp 10 :30 am otherwise your can loss your job so be quick sir hate late comers.. Location is attached to this message..

- Vinay ..      

Vinay is the manager and now I am sure that I am going to lose my job .. I quickly took an auto and went to the shergill mansion .. with my bags and my besties and I forget to mansion my another stress bluster , my guitar .. 

ON the way I called Vinay sir so that I can explain my situations and he will help me a little .. 

Me- hello sir I am Drisha sharma .. 

Vinay - yeah miss sharma . how can I help you ? I explain him my condition and he talked with the boss and boss said to come to directly to his house and stop giving excuses ..I can say he is very bad not that sense but very rude .. I went there and my besties are also following me .. I am wearing an suit which is not at all professional with guitar bag hang on my shoulder and bag on my back and one in my hand.. I surely looking like an clown and they were definitely going to make fun of me .. ok drisha let's  face it  .. I reach there and rang the bell and I am ready to face the disaster .. 

me - my besties please stay here don't come inside .. okay .. they both nodded .. they are also overprotective over me and I don't wanna create any scene on my first day. We say na first day first show ..  my back was facing the door and I realize that the gate have been open by someone .. .. I move and saw a mid age women opened the door .. she raised her eyebrow .. 

Me - "namaskar" I joined my hands together , I am drisha I was called by vinay sir ...  she gave a side and I put my bag outside the house and with my guitar bag I went inside .. saw everyone is sitting there and dressed fully professionally and here I am .. I went inside and everybody is just staring at me like I was mad or I am an ghost .. I took a deep breathe .. and introduce myself .. I am clearly capable of saying things in english but I wanna enjoy my first day so I thought to do something different ..  I saw a guy is coming towards me maybe he is vinay sir .. 

Vinay - hello I am vinay .. he moved towards a man sitting in the middle of everybody dressed in suit and looking damn hot .. may be he is the Great Businessman Rakshit shergill .. 

Vinay to the man - sir she is your new Pa  Miss Drisha Sharma .. before he can say anything a lady spoke who is wearing a short dress and looking not at all good in it with tons and tons of makeup ..  

Lady - hey rakshit how can you made this behenji your Pa what you saw in her .. 

ME - my qualities mam .. I said in a polite way and clearly slap on her pretty pretty face.. everybody was shocked as I think nobody talk to her like this .. Rakshit sir glare at her and than me and than said .. 

Rakshit - ok enough now I know about your problem go with some servant and put your things in one of the guest room and start your work soon ..you will stay here as you have no place to leave and  you have to handle my whole work so stay here .. I don't have any problem ... 

Me - I can't stay here .. I said in a second and everybody's head again snap toward my direction .. I quickly cover after biting my tongue and mentally slapping myself .. I mean I can't stay here in someone stranger's house and It will take me few days to find a place for me I am really thankful to your offer ... 

Rakshit - are you done ?It is my order and now stay here you can stay at the small house outside no one live there .. otherwise you can go and resign your job .. I just nodded and went from there and place everything there and come back and had no time to change into something professional .. so I just took my files .. lock adil and tej inside and ran towards the shergill mansion I am damn sure today day is going to be very hectic .. 

Precap- rakshit 's POv .. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys here is   update    .. hope you all like it .. 

How is the update .. 

Please vote and comment .. 

and till now you all have understood that who is drisha ? 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤